Awwwwwwwww Man!!!!!!!!!

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
A coworker brought in a beautiful tray of .............................................

CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How cruel is that????????????????

I'm so glad my office is not by the kitchen!!!

I just walk really fast past the kitchen on my way to refill my water and go potty!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    Options
    A coworker brought in a beautiful tray of .............................................

CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How cruel is that????????????????

I'm so glad my office is not by the kitchen!!!

I just walk really fast past the kitchen on my way to refill my water and go potty!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Memaw
  • livinwell
    Options
    That sounds good....actually they are not that bad for a treat after all it is a fresh strawberry with only a small amount of chocolate on it. I say go for it!
  • Noraavon
    Noraavon Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh boy....
    Way to go not giving in to them!!!!

I'm actually making some tonight for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day... Let's see if I can be as strong as you are when they're in my own fridge lol!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    They were sneezed on, I saw it happen. :bigsmile:
  • memaw66
    Options
    By that little boy that just wiped his nose on his shirt after playing outside in the dirt!!!! :laugh:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Those are my absolute favorite!!! And they are not bad on calories at all. Have one:drinker:
    Oh wait... I guess I was suppose to tell you not to have one:ohwell:
  • memaw66
    Options
    The girls in the office keep trying to talk me into having one. The problem with that is that I probably wouldn't stop at one so I think it's better if I don't have any. I will have my special K bar instead!!!

Memaw
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Ohhhh boy....
    Way to go not giving in to them!!!!

I'm actually making some tonight for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day... Let's see if I can be as strong as you are when they're in my own fridge lol!

A cute way to diplay them is to get a head of cabbage and using toothpicks apply them to the cabbage and set the cabbage on a flower pot, like the clay one, super cute! They aren't as bad for you as you think, just have some in moderation of course!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    haha, I give it to food brought in...but I have been waiting for this...chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies :bigsmile:
  • RiverFlower
    Options
    co workers brought in valentine cupcakes and queen Anne apples, with carmel and whipped cream.
    i am sure chocolate will be here tomorrow.
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    thats why i had to take the day off tomorrow..can't handle all the chocolate! hahaha...kidding...i actually do have the day off but...not for that reason..although now i am thinking it was a great idea
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    All of those have been lifted, smelled and touched by the guy at your work you can't stand-you know, he's got a big gut, plumber's *kitten*, and a greasy combover. He thinks he's hot by all the chics but in fact he's disgusting....and his breathe reeeks-and that food has been breathed on by him! There now, don't touch anything all of you, cause people don't wash their hands well enough-even the bakers!:heart: Get back to work and love yourself:heart:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options

LOL Shannon, you crack me up!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I have had a mare of a day.... TOM

1,100 on snacks... eg CAKES cause someone bought in loads of difference varieties from the bakery.. OMG:noway:

SO today i have had...
    1 chelsea bun
    1 Large Choc Chip Cookie
    1/2 Flapjack
    1/2 Cherry and coconut cake.. that was good...:smile:
    2 cube of green and Blacks 70% cocoa choc
    1 apple

and befor i know it, thats my 100 off my 1200 i usually have for a whole day.. wowza!!!

Luckily im going to the gym for an hour n then gonna hit the pool for some serious lengths!!
    Gonna burn those calories till the cows come home! ha ha!!! :laugh:

But still... :sick: it was a terrible day for binging... Badd :angry:
  • memaw66
    Options
    Okay I have made it through half the day and still haven't given in to the strawberries!!

Yay Me
  • ladybug3
    Options
    Way to Go!! I'm trying to prepare for tomorrow. I teach 4th grade and it's time for the Valentine's Day Party!:sick:
  • nevertellen34
    Options
    In my line of sight at work ( service adviser gm ) is a lovely vending machine that says ,,please ,,, please you know you want it,,, been good,, there out of buisiness with me now
  • nevertellen34
    Options
    pun intended the vending machine might need a bail out now