I lost 20lb in one week!!!

lauramom2
lauramom2 Posts: 9 Member
edited March 2018 in Success Stories
And bam just like that I saw a number lower than my goal!!! Too bad it was because my scale just needed new batteries >D Is it sad I feel so thin when I know it’s a false reading ;) The psychology of the scale...

Replies

• RedsGirl73
    RedsGirl73 Posts: 114 Member
    :D
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Goodness who knew that almost dead batteries on a scale would give such a way out reading...what a way to burst your bubble :/
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    HAHAHAHAH
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    lauramom2 wrote: »
    And bam just like that I saw a number lower than my goal!!! Too bad it was because my scale just needed new batteries >D Is it sad I feel so thin when I know it’s a false reading ;) The psychology of the scale...

bahahaha

• Thehardmakesitworthit
    Thehardmakesitworthit Posts: 838 Member
    0831227 wrote: »
    My scale changes my weight depending on where I place it since I have hardwood floors. Sometimes I treat myself by voluntarily placing it in the 'lighter' spot to start the week on a better note :D

Me too on scale placement and the tipping back on heels works too. Mind bend this weighing thing is.
  • nrtauthor
    nrtauthor Posts: 159 Member
    0831227 wrote: »
    My scale changes my weight depending on where I place it since I have hardwood floors. Sometimes I treat myself by voluntarily placing it in the 'lighter' spot to start the week on a better note :D

LOL!!!!!!
  • Naml2013
    Naml2013 Posts: 12 Member
    I have two digital scales.. never trust a scale .. hahaha. Between tweeking the first one and quiet acceptance of what the second one says, I manage :*
  • #CLICKBAIT :) thank god you didn't lose 20 lbs in a week. *kitten* yes for placebo effect. use it!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    I dont have a scale. I am going to weigh at my Mom's house come July. The reason I mention this is because it is very liberating.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!