Has anyone had success building a bigger butt from home?

Options
If so, what did you do, and how many times a week did you do it ??

Doesn’t have to be a drastic, instagram model change, just a better appearance than when you started.

Thanks for the feedback!

Replies

• SteamPug
    SteamPug Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Idk but I’m gonna go ahead and say squats.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Look up Strong Curves. Bret has an at home program you can do. However keep in mind that significant glute growth (in terms of muscle building) will be done in a surplus or maintenance at least.
  • concetta1123
    concetta1123 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My butt got bigger by sitting on it.
    Omg now that’s an excercise move I can get down with! :P

sardelsa wrote: »
    Look up Strong Curves. Bret has an at home program you can do. However keep in mind that significant glute growth (in terms of muscle building) will be done in a surplus or maintenance at least.
    Thanks so much, I’m gonna look into it now! I want to eat at a surplus but I’m worried that it’ll cause me to gain weight in my stomach or face or something.
  • sardelsa
    Options

Thanks so much, I’m gonna look into it now! I want to eat at a surplus but I’m worried that it’ll cause me to gain weight in my stomach or face or something.

What are your stats? If you are a good weight for your height, you can eat at maintenance and recomp to change your body composition and gain muscle and lose fat slowly over time.
  • concetta1123
    concetta1123 Posts: 28 Member
    Options

What are your stats? If you are a good weight for your height, you can eat at maintenance and recomp to change your body composition and gain muscle and lose fat slowly over time.

I’m currently about 133ish lbs and 5’3...I’d say I have a fairly thin shape, but my stomach isn’t super flat/toned or anything. I’m hoping to get definition there so that’s why I didn’t want to gain any weight there.
  • sardelsa
    Options

I’m currently about 133ish lbs and 5’3...I’d say I have a fairly thin shape, but my stomach isn’t super flat/toned or anything. I’m hoping to get definition there so that’s why I didn’t want to gain any weight there.

You could definitely look into recomposition then.. since you will become leaner over time. Keep in mind it can be a very slow process.

If you want to eat in a small deficit to lean down a few lbs that is fine too, but the glutes won't really grow much, however you will mostly retain what you have to shape them. So depending on what you are working with you could definitely see some changes!