What's your favorite low-calorie indulgence?

2»

Replies

• Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Clausen dill pickle halves (in the refrigerated section). I sometimes crave these. They are only 10 calories. Not bad except for the sodium.
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    I bought a popsicle mold and make a chai popsicle:
    1/2 cup unsweet almond milk - ~25 cals
    1 tbsp Big Train Chai powder- ~60 cals = 85 cals and it's really good! :smooched:
  • TheYoungRetiree
    TheYoungRetiree Posts: 84 Member
    I love Jell-o Temptations and have one pretty much every other day- they're avg around 140 cal depending on which flavor you get. We also have skinny cows in the freezer almost all the time and if I want something like Ben & Jerry's- I buy the tiny little 150 cal containers so I don't over indulge!
  • I just LOVE 100 calorie slim a bears! KLONDIKE!!!
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Fiber one peanut butter and chocolate brownie with cool whip....heated up of course! Yummy!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    MMM laughing cow cheese 4 sure! Rice Works (Rice chips) YUMMY! I like the salsa one! Spicy and crunchy! I get these at Metro (A&P) I live in Ontario, not sure if these are in the states or not. Bagel tops from Costco are yummy as well!
  • pghfan
    pghfan Posts: 119
    Drumstick's Lil' Drums. They come in several different flavors. A total Drumstick fix for 110-120 calories, depending on the flavor. Great thread! So glad to hear some of these ideas.
  • UnderCoverShyGirl
    UnderCoverShyGirl Posts: 254 Member
    oh yes lol, laughing cow - i'll eat them with anything that takes cheese (i'm a cheese lover) and sometimes smear them on my bread as kind of a mayo/cheese replacement. I like all the flavors but am still a litle stumped by the blue cheese. I also think they need to make a "cheese ball" version for cocktail parties hahahaha.

I LURVE jello temptations - double choc fudge, strawberry cheesecake and lemon merinue. I literally feeling like i'm eating pie.

The fudgecicles someone mentioned, those are great!! And i occassionaly indulge in those mini ben and jerry's!

I also love Otter Pops for some reason.

A banana with a tiny smear of peanut butter and drizzle of hershey chocolate (heck a dollop of fat free coolwhip!).

2 TB of trader joe's cilantro jalapeno hummus (80 cals) and some baby carrots...great and filling!

Plain Fage 0% Greek Yogurt with a drizzle of honey, sometimes a tiny bit of nuts or some fruit.
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Man you american's get all the best treats...I think I need to head across the line for a few treats! Sounds like a good way to bring my husband over from the dark side he is a treat FIEND!!!!!!! we are slowly slowly slowly working on portion control and only eating when your hungry with him!
  • beckysummer
    beckysummer Posts: 11 Member
    Dave's Killer Bread. Hands down. It is the best bread I have ever eaten. While not totally low cal it is super high in fiber. I like to eat it with Athenos hummus.
  • Paiche
    Paiche Posts: 92
    I like to take 5 special k crackers and split one laughing cow light swiss cheese wedge among them, then put a bit of tomato with just a teeny bit of garlic salt. Its so yummy!!

Also homemade crystal light or watermelon slushies are yummo! Or banana homemade icecream!!

Popcorn with taco seasoning or with cinnamon and splenda. You can also try some crystal light, sugar free jello, or other random stuff to sprinkle on top.

If you grate carrots and put it into cherry sugar free jello it makes the carrots taste like candy :)
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    corny bars .. i'm obsessed with them .. although i know even though a bar is only 65 cals, it's not exactly HEALTHY .. i mean it's still chocolate & stuff but i just LOVE them! (:

never tasted skinny cow before but when i hit up the US next month, i definitely will!

I've never heard of corny bars...sounds interesting.

they are super nice .. i buy them in germany but i'm pretty sure they're available almost all over europe. doubt you can buy them in the us but you guys have so many goodies anyway! :D
This discussion has been closed.