Trying to look GOOD for my Birthday!

Options
Hi all! My name is Kat. I’m currently 25 years old, but my 26th Birthday is on May 19. I always said 25 was “my year” to become the woman I always wanted to be. And while I’m DEFINITELY mentally and emotionally stronger, I can’t really say that about my physical form. I want to lose 15 POUNDS by my birthday and feel stronger in the process!

A little about me - I was a swimmer for 15 years. So I AM strong.... it just doesn’t quite look like it.
I’m a vegetarian and also dairy free. I have a gluten allergy, so I also stay away from that. I do eat eggs, though!

I currently work out 3-4 times a week but I really would like to make that a solid 4-5.

I absolutely dread working out but LOVE the feeling afterwards. Plus my gym has a hot tub for afterwards :)

I’m looking forward to meeting some of you so you can help kick my butt and keep me on track! dr2j7lozlbo0.jpeg

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    15lbs in that time frame and to lose in a healthy way isn't going to be possible, but 10lbs is certainly more achievable and will make a huge difference :smile:

Log everything you eat. Keep moving. Have patience.

Ps my son shares your birthday... and it's the date of the Royal wedding so it's a great date all round :smiley:

All the best.
  • katrinalhoffman
    katrinalhoffman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes! The royal Wedding! I also have another wedding to go to that night... so just another reason to celebrate!

The reason I said 15 pounds is because about 4 years ago I did a month long diet plan and lost 11 pounds without really trying, so just wishful thinking! Hah.
  • stephmoneyy
    stephmoneyy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You got this!!