My introduction!

Options
Hi guys!

I'm from Brazil, I'm 27 years old woman and I want to become healthier because of health issues. Currently, I have to lose 67 kg (it's around 150 lbs). I have problems with cholesterol, high blood pressure, and recently I had problems with my liver due to my excessive weight.

The problem in my liver made me wake up to reality and see that something had to be done. I have to change my habits before something irreversible happens. So here I am, trying to change my eating and accepting the fact that I have to be more physically active.

I still have a lot to learn about healthy eating and what works or not for my life, but I'm willing to learn. I'm a shy person and I don't bother to be alone, so it's very complicated for me to get out of my own comfort zone. I want to improve this aspect of myself, be able to vocalize my problems and be able to connect with other people. That's why I'm writing here, I want to give myself the chance to meet other people! So if you are interested in making another friendship, feel free to add me!

Replies