Just found old images (Pics)

Options

Replies

• littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much guys, your words mean the world to me!
    And I'm quite well built with a large frame Alexandra, I've been told I carry my weight well LOL! 140 is an awesome aim!
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Just unbelievable, way to go!
  • Garae
    Garae Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE transformation!!!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    beautiful - and now you really know you are.
  • thenewkarisa
    Options
    I dont see the stretchmarks!! I hope mine go away when I get to my goal..... Did you do anything to help them??? You look great, bet it feels awesome!!
  • thenewkarisa
    Options
    This is, by far, the best before and after picture I've seen on here. You look amazing! <3

yes, it is!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    wow, you inspire me:bigsmile:
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on all the weight you have lost!
  • julk_1212
    julk_1212 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Less than 2 years and you look that great!!!! WOW! Any tips for the new dieter??? Maybe some helpful hints on hunger and how to curb them with low low cal's?
  • littleali
    Options
    I dont see the stretchmarks!! I hope mine go away when I get to my goal..... Did you do anything to help them??? You look great, bet it feels awesome!!

They're still there! Whacked out my camera, and this is the best angle I could get of them. The ones on my hips are more silvery now but as you can see, there are still a few pinkish ones on my stomach. BUT, they HAVE faded! Weightloss definitely helps tone them down!

2w6f029.png
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Beautiful JOB!!! U look amazing! U give me hope that some of my stretch marks will go away!~
  • littleali
    Options
    Less than 2 years and you look that great!!!! WOW! Any tips for the new dieter??? Maybe some helpful hints on hunger and how to curb them with low low cal's?

AAALLLL about portion control! I didn't even eat healthy food or exercise at the beginning *cowers* I just cut down from around 3000 calories a day to 1300-1400ish!
  • katzrich
    katzrich Posts: 17
    Options
    wow.. amazing job, very inspiring!
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    i agree you look great but you look so much smaller than 140lbs! but then again Iv not be 140lbs for a few years so I cant remember lol! I had a 26inch waist at 137lbs at 5"5 so really your probably perfect. is this your goal or are you still losing?
  • littleali
    Options
    My measurements are about 35-25.5-35 at the moment ingeh and I'd like to tone up. My goal was to get down to 130 and it's still an aim, but I'm a lot more focused on toning and fitness now!
  • aparks1177
    Options
    You look completely amazing!!!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! This gives me hope that my tummy will be pretty like yours some day :)
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is so inspirational.. thank you for sharing! My "now" stomach looks pretty similar to your "before" stomach, only slightly larger.. so this gives me a lot of hope that I can someday have a flat tummy too! Amazing work!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Phenominal!! Truly amazing -your tummy tighten up far better than I would have dared dream. I'm amazed.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    my mouth dropped! what an inspiration! contrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!