PBfit vs PB2

melissa6771
melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
edited March 2018 in Food and Nutrition
For those of you that use peanut butter powders, which do you use? Like? Have you tried both of these and have a preference? Costco has. 30 oz of organic pbfit for $11.99 which I'd like to try but I'm getting the feeling people like pb2 better?

Opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Replies

• app_119
    app_119 Posts: 24 Member
    I like both, but I buy and use the PBFit more often, because of buying it at Costco. I think I actually like it more than PB2.
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    I usually get this one: https://www.amazon.com/Protein-Plus-Roasted-Natural-Peanut/dp/B0052OOYOW?th=1

I like that the ingredients are only roasted peanuts. Last time I ordered it was about the same price as the pbfit from Costco. Interested to see what other people say - since it looks like the one I normally get had a price increase!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    I've used both. I saw no difference. Now I use the cheapest, which is PBfit at my local Wal-mart.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,961 Member
    bioklutz wrote: »
    I usually get this one: https://www.amazon.com/Protein-Plus-Roasted-Natural-Peanut/dp/B0052OOYOW?th=1

I like that the ingredients are only roasted peanuts. Last time I ordered it was about the same price as the pbfit from Costco. Interested to see what other people say - since it looks like the one I normally get had a price increase!

That's the one I use, too. I don't like sugar in my peanut butter, so I don't want it in my peanut powder (to me, peanut is more a savory food than a sweet food).
  • leejoyce31
    leejoyce31 Posts: 794 Member
    I like the PB2. I get it at Target or Whole Foods. It's really good to me.
  • jenedavis4
    jenedavis4 Posts: 6 Member
    Chocolate PB2 is addicting
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    I don't like PB2. I like the brand "It's Just Great Stuff", PB&Co is second place, PB2 in third.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Thanks for all the input. I bought the organic one at Costco today, if I don't like it, I'll move on to the next.

@bbell1985 first of all, you look amazing. I've always thought that looking at your pics from this profile and old one. Just amazing. I'm in awe of your figure. Second, I assume you mean you don't like pb2 and pbfit was third? Or vice Versa. I saw it's just great stuff today at Whole Foods, pretty expensive. Pb&co makes some of my favorite peanut butters. Didn't even know they made powder. I'll keep an eye out for that too. Thanks.