30lb down with pictures! (43lbs to go)

Options
I joined MFP on March 20th. So far I've lost 30.2lbs, & I'm 5'6" for those who want to know.
My before picture I was 233, and now I am 202.8.
I eat about 1200 calories a day, & exercise about 5+ times a week for 30 minutes. I do NOT eat back my exercise calories.

30cxao9.png
35n0u8j.png
293eg3s.png

Replies

• aparks1177
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    HOW GREAT!!...you can definitely see the difference..Keep up the nice work and good luck on your journey..YOU CAN DO IT!
  • MissyFit08
    MissyFit08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    wow!! I defintely see a difference in your face, neck and upper body and a little in the lower body...you're doing fantastic!! Keep it up!
  • NicoleLyn1818
    Options
    Awesome! You can definitely see the difference between the two pictures! Keep up the good work, lady! :)
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Keep it up!
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Keep it up! You have a lot to be proud of (one of those things to be proud of, cute in the corner of one of the pics! adorable!).
  • jogdog
    jogdog Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! Incredible difference! Keep up all the hard work because it is definitely paying off. Hope to get some results like yours. Wish I had taken before pics also...
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP on March 20th. So far I've lost 30.2lbs! I'm 5'6" for those of you know want to know.

30cxao9.png
    35n0u8j.png
    293eg3s.png

You look GREAT, Fellow Shredder girl!!! :wink:
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    wow you can really see a difference. your posture even looks better.and you look happier. keep up the good work!
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss...keep up the good work.
  • juliapires02302
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: [GOOD JOB! I WANT TO FOLLOW IN YOUR FOOTSTEPS! YOU INSPIRE ME!

I joined MFP on March 20th. So far I've lost 30.2lbs! I'm 5'6" for those of you know want to know.

30cxao9.png
    35n0u8j.png
    293eg3s.png
    [/quote]
  • makpitt
    makpitt Posts: 18
    Options
    congratulations! keep it up!
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job!!! Good for you:) Good luck on the rest. I have about 40 more to go also I lost 32. It sure feels good to look at yourself and see a difference doesnt it!!!
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good luck with the rest!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    you're doing a great job! keep it up girl! :)
  • Ctyndall81
    Options
    Wow! What a big difference in the pictures! Thanks for being brave enough to share your journey with us! Keep up the great work!
  • 388gigi
    388gigi Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    You're awesome! You can definitely see a difference in every way :-) Congrats, keep up the hard work!
  • bwilson77
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!
  • rjbrowne82
    rjbrowne82 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    WOW. Great Job. You can really tell the difference in ur face alone. Keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!