Up for a 8-10 LB 1 Month Challenge?

Options
Hello Friends - I've recently gained a little weight traveling and through the holidays. Clothes are tighter and muscle is lacking. I need motivation to help me jumpstart weight loss again. Anyone up for a 8 or 10 lb challenge? Let's keep each other accountable! My recent 10 lb gain is definitely not the good kind (muscle). Looking for a healthy 2 lb per week loss.

Replies

• navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Yup up for it. Stay Strong!
  • lizzi633
    lizzi633 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • medusascircle
    medusascircle Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I’m in! I also need to lose 10 lbs. Started officially on March 6. I’ll definitely need reinforcement!
  • MermaidMama19
    MermaidMama19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, losing 10 pounds is about what I am looking to do also. It’s amazing what a difference 10 lbs makes on my short frame!
  • avielosesit
    avielosesit Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I’m just back from vacation where I put on an extra few lbs - but had a good 10-15lbs I wanted to lose before then (as a first milestone goal). So let’s do this!

I started officially on March 7 so we are all in the same timeframe :)

I weigh in daily to keep myself in check and see trends. It has its pros and cons but I feel like it keeps me focused. what about each of you?
  • radbikerchick
    radbikerchick Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well! Want to see if I can lose 8-10 lbs before my birthday - April 26! Feel free to friend me!
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join as well.
    Are going to friend each other and post there or make a group? I would like to add you guys...add me too please!
  • shyshagirl
    shyshagirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I’m back at it again after a 75lb weight loss (post pregnancy). I was able to keep it off for 2 years but the holiday season sneaked in a 20lb gain on me. You can add me in hope that we could both keep each other motivated and accountable in this fitness journey.
  • paddydiver24
    Options
    Sent all of you a message
  • paddydiver24
    Options
    Hey all...lets get started!
  • mrh1990
    mrh1990 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Definitely interested! Started day 1 again today, for the MILLIONTH time, need some people to keep me motivated!
  • lizzi633
    Options
    Great! I am so excited to see everyone here and working towards this goal. I am weighing myself daily, and so far no loss, but less bloated for sure. I always am better during the week days. I am cutting out alcohol weekdays and limiting to 1 glass of wine on weekends. Also looking to reduce sugar. Today's work out is strength training and a 2-3 mile run. Good luck everyone!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Count me in! My stretch goal for this month is 8 lbs. I'm being more strict with my calories this month, as last month turned into a maintenance month. This was caused by a "Well gee, I could have this treat and I won't gain weight!" mentality. And, I'm ready to up the intensity of my workouts. I'll be happy to see 3-5 this month, but 8 would be even better!
  • yo1girlie
    yo1girlie Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Please count me in! I’m right there with you! Really having a hard time. Gained 10-15 lbs. As a person that was always fit, I’m getting very depressed because I can’t seem to take it off. I need your support!
  • jodylevere
    jodylevere Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’d love in as well! I just started on the March 10th and have a goal of 5-8 lbs:) I love youtube for home workouts... been doing “Yoga with Adriane” for a couple of years but her 30 day True this January got me good and strong (highly recommend)!!! And I just bought a couple of kettlebells last week... have done 3 workout so far again on YouTube with “Bodyfit by Amy”. I’m hoping for some support and accountability:) Sugar is my nemesis!
  • paddydiver24
    Options
    Ran/jogged four miles. My goal is the 4 miles less than 32 minutes. Lost 1.6 pounds...gained a couple of chat friends!!
  • lizzi633
    Options
    @yo1girlie - You got this! Don't get depressed...get active. I am back up 10 lbs, but I am determined to get it off. You can do it! we are all rooting for you!
  • lizzi633
    Options
    @jodylevere I am going to have to try the Yoga with Adriane. I need a change in my routine. Thanks for the tip!
  • leilanoah
    leilanoah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes please I would like to join x
  • Swopesladii715
    Swopesladii715 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to be up for the challenge my worst enemy is carbs. I am trying to drop so pounds and tone up for my golden birthday in May, I'm down for the challenge!