How do you delete

Options
How do you delete a food you placed in your group by mistake? Thanks Bella

Replies

• izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    hi,just hold your finger on the food and a pop up will appear to delete it,hope this helps? I am new to this still learning
  • Build4Longevity
    Build4Longevity Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If you are referring to a forum post, just flag it and you will see menu of option pop up, select report and pick the one that say's I want to delete....
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,964 Member
    Options
    hi,just hold your finger on the food and a pop up will appear to delete it,hope this helps? I am new to this still learning

^^This I believe is just for the Android app. I think I've seen other users say that for the iOS (Apple) app, you swipe left on the food? And on the website, click the red circle with the white horizontal bar that's to the right of the food you want to get rid ot.
  • UncaToddly
    UncaToddly Posts: 146 Member
    Options

^^This I believe is just for the Android app. I think I've seen other users say that for the iOS (Apple) app, you swipe left on the food? And on the website, click the red circle with the white horizontal bar that's to the right of the food you want to get rid ot.

Not all of us are using MFP as an app. Heck, I don't even have a phone let alone a smartphone.

If the OP is talking about logging in the food diary, there is a minus sign on the right side of the entry. Simply click it and that food goes away.
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    UncaToddly wrote: »

Not all of us are using MFP as an app. Heck, I don't even have a phone let alone a smartphone.

If the OP is talking about logging in the food diary, there is a minus sign on the right side of the entry. Simply click it and that food goes away.

They also included how to do it from the website
  • lynn_glenmont
    Options

That's why the third sentence of what I wrote explained how to delete food if you're using the website.
  • UncaToddly
    UncaToddly Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    That's why the third sentence of what I wrote explained how to delete food if you're using the website.

LOL, my apologies. I did indeed breeze right by that part on your post. :)

• lynn_glenmont
    Options

LOL, my apologies. I did indeed breeze right by that part on your post. :)

No worries. :smile: