I think this is working!!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here with just over a week since joining MFP and I've already lost two pounds. I'm so excited to be really serious (this time) about getting fit and healthy and this website seems to be working for me. It is soooo easy to use. I'm also super psyched because my sister, mother, and fiance are doing this with me. It was actually my sister who suggested we all join, and I can't thank her enough. I think this is working!!
My best to you all on your fitness journey!

Replies

• Symuel
    Symuel Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks Baby for dragging me along this journey with you! I am more than happy to be here. Getting ready for our special day together makes me happy. Good luck to everyone!
  • k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    Hey, trust me.....This site really works and REALLY helps! First and foremost, it make you accountable. Those numbers that you log in don't lie. That's what is so great about it! That's great you are doing this with family and friends. It will make it all the more fun! Good luck and stay positive! I know this is strange, but my favorite diet saying is MIND OVER MATTER WILL MAKE THE POOH UNFATTER :)
  • tramaine81
    tramaine81 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    AWWWW!!! Y'all so cute. I'm about to cry:) lol!

Congratulations on your journey and good luck for your big day! I am excited to have you guys here!
  • Good2be
    Good2be Posts: 5
    Options
    Hahahaha! I love Pooh! "Think, think, think." That's one of my favorites. Yes, this site is about accountability and it's fun too. I'm determined to work it. Thank you for the encouragement.
  • Good2be
    Good2be Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you Tramaine! As you can see, we are excited to be here too! :happy: