What Should I Eat?

Options
I have 1000 calories left over from yesterday (I went to take a nap at 5 and ended up sleeping the whole night through so I didn't have dinner or snacks) which means I have 2700 calories today. And dang right I'm gonna use most of them. What would y'all do with that many calories??

Replies

• RecognitionT
    RecognitionT Posts: 120 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    All the peanut butter and raisin bread.

Each slice is ~210 calories.

After 5 of them you'll have eaten back your 1000.

Problem with me is I'm unstoppable when it comes to those and can probably eat 7-8 before I realize it's time to stop.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    You don’t have to eat all 2700 calories today. You could spread it out over the week.
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I'd get whatever it was I'd been craving that was too high in calories to fit into my normal meals/days - at the moment, that would mean me getting pizza
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    High protein corn chips with guacamole ... mmm, if I had all the calories in the world, this is my weakness. Imagine not having to count out 10 (or 11) measly corn chips!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    if i was hungry, id eat what i wanted. if i WASNT, i wouldnt eat anything extra.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I'd go get a big old white bread roll and have an egg salad sandwich with bacon on it and some chips, eat normal rest of the day and roll over whatever cals were left over.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Reeses