navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    May be soon...not yet. Stay Strong!
  • :)
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Nova Texas
  • betty_veronica4
    betty_veronica4 Posts: 196 Member
    My husband is, so my kids are half Canadian. Does that half-count?
  • betty_veronica4
    betty_veronica4 Posts: 196 Member
    My husband is, so my kids are half Canadian. Does that half-count?

Look at you, politely asking permission. :)

"If "manners maketh man" as someone said
    Then he's the hero of the day..."
  • TarAcadienne
    TarAcadienne Posts: 3 Member
    From New-Brunswick! Living in Northern Québec!
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    BC
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    I want to go to Canada...
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    BC here rocking the West Coast casbah
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited March 2018
    Vancouver Island, BC from Surrey, BC
  • projectsix
    Vancouver Island, BC

Uhm. :o
  • Nessiechickie
    Vancouver Island, BC

Qualicum/Bowser
  • projectsix
    Vancouver Island, BC

Qualicum/Bowser

I'm in the middle about 45 minutes down the road. :)
  • Nessiechickie
    Vancouver Island, BC

Qualicum/Bowser

Sweet :)
  • projectsix
    Vancouver Island, BC

Qualicum/Bowser

There isn't many of us hippies here so it's always fun to run into someone from our little rock! But you would know this as your account is old as dirt holy cows, 6 years on MFP? That's a year longer than me and I'd consider myself an MFP OG
  • Nessiechickie
    edited March 2018
    Vancouver Island, BC

Qualicum/Bowser

There isn't many of us hippies here so it's always fun to run into someone from our little rock! But you would know this as your account is old as dirt holy cows, 6 years on MFP? That's a year longer than me and I'd consider myself an MFP OG

Haha this is true. And omg I never actually looked at that ahha on and off on MFP.

I love living on the island last weekend went to horne lake (horne lake caves) and did a hike so beauitful there love it.
  • projectsix
    Vancouver Island, BC

Qualicum/Bowser

Haha this is true. And omg I never actually looked at that ahha on and off on MFP.

I love living on the island last weekend went to horne lake (horne lake caves) and did a hike so beauitful there love it.

Rad! Yeah I did those last year, it was pretty fun. We did the guided tour so around 2-3 hours I think? Yeah, I was born in NRGH and honestly see no purpose of leaving. I like the laid back living here! It's pretty much the dream.
  • Nessiechickie
    Vancouver Island, BC

Qualicum/Bowser

Rad! Yeah I did those last year, it was pretty fun. We did the guided tour so around 2-3 hours I think? Yeah, I was born in NRGH and honestly see no purpose of leaving. I like the laid back living here! It's pretty much the dream.

Very true. I like living out of the city. Where I am there is no street lights one grocery store one gas station. Barely hear any cars. Great sun places to go for lakes, trails and beaches. We didnt go deep down into the caves just did the road into horne and then up the mountain a bit.
  • projectsix
    Vancouver Island, BC

Qualicum/Bowser

Very true. I like living out of the city. Where I am there is no street lights one grocery store one gas station. Barely hear any cars. Great sun places to go for lakes, trails and beaches. We didnt go deep down into the caves just did the road into horne and then up the mountain a bit.

I actually lived up there in Bowser on one of the cabins on the beach behind the store. Only for a little less than a year but it was pretty nice living right directly walk-on to the beach.

Well it's nice to meet you! I'm Br.. oh.
  • Nessiechickie
    Vancouver Island, BC

Qualicum/Bowser

I actually lived up there in Bowser on one of the cabins on the beach behind the store. Only for a little less than a year but it was pretty nice living right directly walk-on to the beach.

Well it's nice to meet you! I'm Br.. oh.

Nice to meet yah :)
    I'm Ness
  • suryoyo85
    suryoyo85 Posts: 56 Member
    Toronto!!
  • jaxsmama123
    jaxsmama123 Posts: 165 Member
    I'm also from Saskatchewan!
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    British Columbia now transplanted in Arizona.