Anybody who needs to lose 10 lb / 0.71 st??

Options
It seems to be so so difficult...happy to share my diary..

Replies

• aimjolie
    aimjolie Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    The last 10 lbs is always the hardest to lose because you are so close to your goal. Right now I am 9 lbs from my goal. I have good days where I am on track and other days when I eat more than I should. Summer is coming, so I am getting serious about knocking off that last 9-10 lbs. I will keep tracking, look at calories numbers, and step up my walking. I’ll try to be patient and I know if I really decide this is what I want, I can do this. And so can you! I will not have those extra cookies or that late night snack and keep my eye on the prize, my goal weight!
  • sweetiebeedie
    sweetiebeedie Posts: 5 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I also need to lose about 10 more pounds. I have checked in everyday since I got MFP, so 13 days in a row. So far I’ve logged the days I went over my calorie limit and I plan to always do that. If anyone wants feel free to add me, I could use the support! Trying to feel good about myself this summer! Also I’m doing IF 16:8
  • caloried6656
    caloried6656 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies
  • AstoundingAries
    AstoundingAries Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    My goal was to be at 120 pounds by now! I've been consistent in this past year. But, I hit the longest plateau I've ever been in and I'm almost out of ideas of how to beat it. I've been fluctuating at 127-131 pounds since last July. Ugh. I even took a diet break and made a little bit of progress, but it was temporary. I've cut calories again and I'm getting close to 127 once more, but I do not want to get my hopes up! Lol. I would appreciate any advice on how to get out of my plateau. My food diary is public. And I'm working out 3-4 days a week, working up to 5 days a week. I do Jillian Micheal's Hard Body workout. It's a weights, cardio and core sculpting 45 minute DVD workout. Very challenging!