Im 32

Options
And trying to reverse the effects of aging lol

Replies

• KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Let me know when that works out for you.
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    Let me know when that works out for you.
    Probaby when she's 31

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    If you find out, do let the rest of us know :smiley:
  • elsayegh25
    elsayegh25 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    it's only cause you still believe you are in that age yet, i am still 29 but confused since i was 25 as i can't do the things people in their 20's can do and i am not 30 yet lol ,, physically and mentally isn't satisfied ,
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    I'm going to guess you are going to be in for a very rough ride in 8 years.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I was 32, now 33. Probably the best you can do for your skin is to not smoke, drink plenty of fluids and wear sunscreen when you know you'll be exposed to the sun for more than 10 minute intervals.

To my knowledge, none of the creams/injections/etc. really work and are temporary at best.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    As a 43 year old I guess I would say get enough sleep, exercise regularly, eat a balanced diet, moderate drinking, don't smoke.
    Wear shoes that don't cripple your feet. Protect your skin. Wear color. Realize 32 is still really young in terms of how long you will probably live.
    Don't look down on getting older. Look for the positives. Like yourself. Try to grow mentally and spiritually. Spend time with people of different ages.

I personally feel my most confident and happiest about muself in my 40's.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    As a 43 year old I guess I would say get enough sleep, exercise regularly, eat a balanced diet, moderate drinking, don't smoke.
    Wear shoes that don't cripple your feet. Protect your skin. Wear color. Realize 32 is still really young in terms of how long you will probably live.
    Don't look down on getting older. Look for the positives. Like yourself. Try to grow mentally and spiritually. Spend time with people of different ages.

I personally feel my most confident and happiest about muself in my 40's.

Love this reply! I'm in my late 40s and have never felt better :smile:
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I used to be afraid of aging as well. I have somewhat come to terms with the idea recently due to a couple of different things I’ve researched about aging that I’ll share with you. Obviously, aches and pains are a little more prevalent, and mortality a little less out of sight, out of mind. But life begins making us healthier in other ways.

1- Your endurance improves. Your muscles are made up of individual fibers designed for either endurance or strength and speed.

2- Muscles have memory. It takes a lot of practice to get good at sports that involve repetitive movement. But once the muscles "remember" and, with just a little prompting, can repeat that motion efficiently.

3- As you age you have more time and incentive to train. With age, we focus on preventing health problems.

4- As you age your stress becomes lessened. Chronic stress increases the risk of heart attack, depression, and disease, but it eases with age.

5- Intercourse becomes more satisfying as you age.
    6- Appreciation for the finer things in life. Like watching back-to-back episodes of I Love Lucy while the caregiver washes your tootsies.