New from London Ontario! Need Help!!!

Options
Hi all! I just started this site today.... I need some help with motivation!!

I'm getting married in july and I want to lose about 25-30lbs before it... You'd thing that getting married would be enough motivation...but I can somehow always find excuses!!!

Sad part is...I don't eat that badly!! Just need to boost up the exercise I guess!!

I'm looking for some people to talk to quite frequently and hopefully we can help each other!!!

message me if your interested!!

Kelly

Replies

• mxkelly25
    Options
    Hi all! I just started this site today.... I need some help with motivation!!

I'm getting married in july and I want to lose about 25-30lbs before it... You'd thing that getting married would be enough motivation...but I can somehow always find excuses!!!

Sad part is...I don't eat that badly!! Just need to boost up the exercise I guess!!

I'm looking for some people to talk to quite frequently and hopefully we can help each other!!!

message me if your interested!!

Kelly
  • morocculous
    Options
    hello!!!!!

u gonna love this website!!!!i just started also but people are very helpful and sweet and the program really work!!!!!!!

hope this will work for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • karilynn
    Options
    HI kelly...welcome! this site is great, it's helped me alot. hope you enjoy it too!