Ladies, we gotta talk about boobs.

Options
13»

Replies

• nrtauthor
    nrtauthor Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    The Shock Absorber was amazing!!! 50lbs back when I was still running I had a Shock Absorber and it kept my DD's pretty well in place. PLUS it was pretty comfortable.
  • Froggyh
    Froggyh Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    karafa95 wrote: »
    I can only do HIIT in my VS bra with three hooks and and an underwire with lots of padding around it so you don’t even feel the wire, idk what all the rage is about no underwire because my 38 DD tatas need to be lifted up and snug, I do have a problem with side boob spillage but I haven’t had a better bra yet maybe I’ll try shefit

I think it depends on what you're wearing it for. Personally, I don't like an underwire because I do karate, so there's more chance of the underwire being hit and bruising my ribcage.

There's not a lot of bouncing in karate, though, so I don't need as much lift as I would doing something like HIIT.
  • bellaesprita000
    bellaesprita000 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    SW 213
    CW 173

Pre-weight loss I was a 42G and wore a regular bra underneath a Nike/Underarmour sports bra. Now about 2/3 of the way to my goal, I'm a 34DDD and can get away with a sports bra on it's own. My breasts quickly deflated during my weight loss and changed shape so I suppose that's the reason they can stay put now. I'm currently wearing Nike sports bras that cross in the back satisfying both by lifting and separation needs. I haven't overhauled by wardrobe yet since I still have some ways to go.
  • DizzyJerry
    DizzyJerry Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    32FF - recommend Berlei - underwired, but comfy and super supportive and looks good
  • lizzy_yak
    lizzy_yak Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I like ShockAbsorbers, specifically the Ultimate Run bra - I have about 4 of these now!
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    36DDD here, but I'm not a runner (I'm a fast walker though). I love my VS sports bra. I don't know what model it is but it closes in the front and then has another layer that zips over it.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Quick mention of the Enell bra. Not sexy, but I don’t require that in a sports bra. It works best for me. I’ve worn it from 44G to 34G. Life changing.
  • cthomasknight
    cthomasknight Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is the only one that I've found holds my girls in place. It's not cute but it works. I ride horses and run and am a 38F
    Enell Maximum Control Wire-Free Sports Bra
    Enell
    Link: http://a.co/2pMdM60
  • twistedingenue
    twistedingenue Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    nthing Panache Underwire Sports Bra. 34G/36ddd and it's the only one I buy now. They cover what needs covering, and come in seriously awesome patterns. In all sizes. I'm biding my time to buy a 3rd one to add to the rotation.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    This is the only one that I've found holds my girls in place. It's not cute but it works. I ride horses and run and am a 38F
    Enell Maximum Control Wire-Free Sports Bra
    Enell
    Link: http://a.co/2pMdM60

Same. I’ve worn it from 44G down to 34G.
  • vajoseph
    vajoseph Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I recommend Wacoal's sports bras. I wear a 38D and they always hold my girls tight during runs and boxing. Every other sport bra I've ever owned, I had to wear a regular bra underneath.
  • getskinny1973
    getskinny1973 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My new favorite discovery is the Victoria Secret Sports bra that clip in the front. It has a built in Bra, then a cover that zips up in the front over the bra. I'm a 36DDD in Victoria Secret and they are VERY supportive. But now you all have me interested in checking out the "Shefit"
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I like the VS VSX sports bra. It hooks in the back (3 different ones) and the straps at the top are adjustable. It gives enough support that I don't have the problem of the girls bouncing while jumping, running, etc.

I second the VS VSX. I always bought cheapie sports bras but had to wear at least 2 for high impact activities. Finally broke down and paid the money for the VS version. Mine does not have an underwire (which I can't wear) but it still has maximum support. I like that it hooks in the back and you don't have to be a contortionist to get it on and off. When I bought it I probably spent 20 minutes in the dressing room trying on different sizes back and forth (36C and 34D as I recall) trying to decide which was a better fit. I went with the smaller size because it just felt more supportive. Glad I did!

The VS bra is still in great shape despite many wearings and it's a pretty color. Planning to try the SheFit one of these days.