Female Accountability Buddies

Options
Hi everyone! I'm finally taking responsibility for my health.

I'm in grad school so long days of sitting oamd studying and I'm up to just over 280 lbs. I'm 5'5", 31 and need to change.

I'm just starting out and I'm looking for friends to help keep me accountable!

Replies

• subbi123
    subbi123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • dilks93
    dilks93 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends and support as well! Someone to keep my behind in check!
  • hannahontheleftcoast
    hannahontheleftcoast Posts: 37 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I really need a buddy! I had lost 90lbs then got pregnant. Well I gained some weight again and need to lose that now plus the weight I was working on before pregnancy- like 80lbs again. I live in Seattle; my current weight is 255

[edited by mods]
  • flaneur6
    flaneur6 Posts: 5 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hit me up! I'm an RN and do nights... snacks are too tempting especially at 2 and 3 am. I love sugar. Grew up eating lots of fast food and that followed me into adulthood. I am just learning how to cook. I don't exercise except stretching. Perfect combo, right? Lol! I love supporting everyone. Each day you make small positive changes. :) We've got this.
  • KJA179
    KJA179 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi ! Hope you all don't mind - I sent you FRs. I'm looking to stay motivated in my attempt to lose 30 more pounds to finally get to my goal weight. I previously lost 75 pounds - It was over a 4 year period.
  • Bintzie
    Bintzie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey all. Same boat! Would love more accountability buddies! Especially now. Was doing great and started falling off a bit. :neutral:
  • Miss_Snow_White
    Miss_Snow_White Posts: 64 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hello everyone. Feel free to add me
  • caitlynashleylmt
    caitlynashleylmt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies im 29 6'1 .. im almost 200.. ( this is the most i have ever weighed even while being prego with kids) i want to lose about 30 lb in a year!!! I have my wedding in 18 months
  • sdgirl27
    sdgirl27 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I need a buddy! I am an RN as well @flaneur6 I have a one year old but didn’t lose the baby weight this time
  • croziererin
    croziererin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am just starting out too and would love some accountability buddies. I’m trying to lose seven kilos. Can you please tell me how I add people? Thank you and happy healthy eating!!
  • joellecooper
    joellecooper Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I definitely want accountability buddies. Please add me!
  • Nightstar76
    Nightstar76 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I would really like to have some accountability buddies too. The last couple of months have been difficult and I really need to get back on track.