How many of you blew it today????

Options
alf1163
alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
Because I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went 586 calories over my limit and that is only an estimation....:sad: :sad: :sad: But that is ok, there is always tomorrow...the problem is the weekend is coming and I have not been doing well on weekends....I know we should allow ourselves a "cheat" day every week but mine are "cheat" weekends...:explode: :grumble: I would REALLY like to get out of this trend...

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Because I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went 586 calories over my limit and that is only an estimation....:sad: :sad: :sad: But that is ok, there is always tomorrow...the problem is the weekend is coming and I have not been doing well on weekends....I know we should allow ourselves a "cheat" day every week but mine are "cheat" weekends...:explode: :grumble: I would REALLY like to get out of this trend...
  • sdouglas
    Options
    Yeah! I totally blew it today. I have been doing well since Saturday. When I seem to blow it, I continue that trend for the rest of the day. Good Luck tomorrow!
  • PixieDust2828
    Options
    I'm right there with y'all. I ate a king size reeses and a bag of doritos... oh and a heath bar. Ya I'm not sure how it happened. I'm so annoyed with myself. I totally blew it!:ohwell:
  • sunflower
    Options
    Don't feel bad I totally blew it also, we had a pizza party at my office and I had 4 slices of pizza a peach cobbler for dessert. I also do really bad on the weekends and my best friend is coming in this weekend so I know she will want to go out to eat and have a couple of drinks.
  • happygrumpalump
    happygrumpalump Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just entered my foods for today, yep, I totally blew it.

Tomorrow is my weigh in day too :sad:

Wish me luck!
  • ashleyjea1985
    Options
    oh man, i treated myself to nathans.. 550 calories in their friends. and 500 in their burger..and 200 in the soda.

and that was only dinner!!!

LOL
  • tishawillliams2
    Options
    Yes, I didn't do well today either. But, I justified it, since it is a holiday.:heart: Tomorrow is a new day and a fresh start. :flowerforyou:
  • sunflower
    Options
    Thank goodness for tomorrows!
  • dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    Options
    Me Toooo!!! mushroom burger with fries and gravy... totally blew it and don't even know how to record it. Oh well will start over tomorrow.
  • sunflower
    Options
    Thank goodness for tomorrows!
  • His_Kelly
    Options
    AHHHHHH! It must be something in the air! I overdid it really bad today too! (about 700 over my limit) and now I am kicking myself for doing so. Why do I do this to myself?
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, just remember that you only really "blow it" if you stop trying...tomorrow you'll do great!
    Cowboy
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    I just blew it! 700 over!! I was doing so good too :frown:
  • jcummings69
    Options
    At least I am not the only one! I hate McDonald's and I don't even like McDonald's!!!
  • krazykayzy
    krazykayzy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I blew it....but I was fully aware when I woke up this morning that I was going to blow it.....therefore I did not feel guilty. And tomorow I'll wake up and get right back on track. What's the point of having a cheat day if you're going to feel guilty about it? I enjoyed today and look forward to the next time I will allow myself a treat.
  • mcross105
    Options
    Hey I blew it too, almost 500, but after all, it's Valentines Day so let's not be too hard on ourselves!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,071 Member
    Options
    oh, I thought chocolate was required on Valentines Day. Isn't it? And beer. Beer and Chocolate=Valentines. Yeah, that's my story.
  • shaker
    Options
    1000 over, but damn that Chocolate was good!!!!!!!!, and the wine, and the french bread with double cream Brie cheese, Valantines day is also My wedding Anniversary, Lucky 13
  • jordann
    Options
    I blew it too. Maybe it is because it it is Valentines Day???

700 over. Tomorrow is a new day!!!

That cup cake my little boy gave me was delicious!!!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    At least I am not the only one! I hate McDonald's and I don't even like McDonald's!!!

Freudian slip?