Premier protein shakes

Options
2»

Replies

• dmsl977
    dmsl977 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking the Cookies and Cream every morning since I discovered it. SO GOOD! My hubby likes the peaches and cream. He had been drinking the banana cream every day, but now he alternates them.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Sam's club is not a rip off. That makes them a dollar a piece compared to $2 each anywhere else. So even if you get the 3 or 4 12 packs every time they're on sale, which is a couple times a year, that right there pays for your membership. They're $7.27/4 pack at Walmart here, that would be $22 for 12 compared to $12.66. So even on the three 12 packs you save $30.

@jefamer2017 that sale just started about two weeks ago so it should be for a couple more weeks.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Cookies and cream was tasty, but I prefer the caramel. Tastes great when mixed with coffee.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to try the cookies and cream! I have drank Premier for years. Throw them in my coffee or drink them straight.
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    When you put it in hot coffee does it curdle? Or do you all make it with iced coffee?
  • agrube1968
    agrube1968 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    When you put it in hot coffee does it curdle? Or do you all make it with iced coffee?

I'm not a coffee drinker but a lot of my friends use it as coffee creamer so I don't think it would curdle.
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I never thought to use it as coffee creamer! What a great idea! I always just drank them from the little box, straight from the fridge.
  • wyfelmom
    wyfelmom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like the chocolate, strawberry and cookies and cream straight after work on my way to the gym to tide me over. But I love the Carmel. Drink one daily with my iced coffee every morning