Anyone doing beachbody programs?!

Options
13»

Replies

• kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I got BOD, so I've been playing around with Shaun Week and Joel's Exclusives. I'm truly enjoying Joel's workouts. It doesn't get alot of attention because it's not a full program (only 3 videos), but I absolutely love them. I've added them into Shaun Week so I get a full fledged workout week.
  • Asheea
    Asheea Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Currently doing 80 day obsession. I’m really enjoying it. Anyone else out there doing it?
    I am. I just finished day 2 and my legs and booty are broken! I'm really tired of farking around with the bands. They refuse to stay on right and roll and twist no matter what I do. I found some on Amazon that a lady recommended who was doing the program also. They should be here tomorrow so I'll see how that goes. My sister said that Day 3 Cardio was the suck. :/

• youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Asheea wrote: »
    Currently doing 80 day obsession. I’m really enjoying it. Anyone else out there doing it?
    I am. I just finished day 2 and my legs and booty are broken! I'm really tired of farking around with the bands. They refuse to stay on right and roll and twist no matter what I do. I found some on Amazon that a lady recommended who was doing the program also. They should be here tomorrow so I'll see how that goes. My sister said that Day 3 Cardio was the suck. :/

Just done day 2 week 2. Autumn claimed that if the bands roll you need ones with more resistance. As much as I love the workouts(legs and butt are sore and I feel progress) I hate those bands. So I ordered stronger ones. Definition of insanity anyone??? Lol!
  • Insanitybride2b
    Insanitybride2b Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I’ve started a mix of insanity and a kettlebell workout in YouTube 4 days insanity with two days kettlebells would love peoples experience with insanity
  • Asheea
    Asheea Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Just done day 2 week 2. Autumn claimed that if the bands roll you need ones with more resistance. As much as I love the workouts(legs and butt are sore and I feel progress) I hate those bands. So I ordered stronger ones. Definition of insanity anyone??? Lol!

I got my bands in and tested them really quick. I really like them! They're made from fabric instead of latex so they really don't roll. They're pricy at 39.99 but they will work quite nicely. I will still use the latex bands when doing certain moves that involve stretching, like the band under shoe and holding to stand up.
    https://amazon.com/gp/product/B074S89V86/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Asheea wrote: »

I got my bands in and tested them really quick. I really like them! They're made from fabric instead of latex so they really don't roll. They're pricy at 39.99 but they will work quite nicely. I will still use the latex bands when doing certain moves that involve stretching, like the band under shoe and holding to stand up.
    https://amazon.com/gp/product/B074S89V86/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks for the link! I will look!
  • Golferdrone
    Golferdrone Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Bodybeast+running+gym
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    *********started a group called beachbody support group check it out!!!*********

drea2011 wrote: »
    Hi all!

This year the signed up for beach body on demand and have done

Clean week
    Shift shop
    Currently doing focus t25 (beta round week 2)

Anyone else? I would love to start a support group!

I’d like to start p90x3 next..would be until mid May.

• drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Changed the name...
    It’s Beachbody support group 2018
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I’ve started a mix of insanity and a kettlebell workout in YouTube 4 days insanity with two days kettlebells would love peoples experience with insanity

I loved insanity. Month 2 nearly killed me! :laugh:
  • jwcannon70
    jwcannon70 Posts: 28 Member
    Options

Like I said earlier, I finished insanity last week. I have tried it so many times in the past and I have always quit. I don't know why but I was determined to finish the *kitten* thing this time. I love my results. Two months ago there is no way I would have imagined at how I look now. I started up again and I thought the first month should be easy since I did month two. WRONG! I am so much better and stronger but it is still a workout that makes me sweat crazily.

I hope you like it and it works for you.
  • Insanitybride2b
    Insanitybride2b Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh I’m really looking forward to it and prove I am strong
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Since there is a new thresd, this thread is locked.
This discussion has been closed.