Celeb lookalike

allygilchrist
allygilchrist Posts: 2 Member
Hey this is just for fun. Is there any celebrity you get told you look like ? I get told I look like mac miller but I don’t see it. Let’s here everyone’s lookalikes.

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Hey this is just for fun. Is there any celebrity you get told you look like ? I get told I look like mac miller but I don’t see it. Let’s here everyone’s lookalikes.

Lol who tells you that?
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    I get shrek a lot but I don’t see it

I see Ronda rousey ^^^^^
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Whoever is current and is bald with a goatee. Been told I look like Steve Austin, Bruce Willis, Telly Savalas and Mike Ehrmantraut from Breaking Bad.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    when i was an undergrad i got told i looked like tara reid a lot. i NEVER EVER saw it and think the people who told me that probably needed to put down the crack pipe, but whatevs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • miss_boof
    miss_boof Posts: 45 Member
    I work with a kid who looks almost exactly like a blend of the kid from Ratatouille, mixed with the kid from How to train your dragon, with a dash of the kid from Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. It is glorious... I should snap a pic for proof today. :D
  • TheRoadDog
    I've gotten mariah carey the most. but not so much now that her face is filled with plastic.

I see Tara from Sons of Anarchy
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    I've gotten the bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai a bunch of times. I don't see it to be honest, lol.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited March 2018
    My 5 year old niece told me I looked like one of the Bubble Guppies after an ecstasy-fueled rave party. I was shocked!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    I look like that guy from that one movie, you know the one I'm talking about.
  • betty_veronica4
    betty_veronica4 Posts: 196 Member
    Betty. Or Veronica. Either one.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited March 2018
    I wonder if anyone has ever said "X celebrity looks like me" instead of "I look like X celebrity".

and to answer I just look like little ole me.. nothing special.

• Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited March 2018
    Anna Paquin I get - think I actually heard that from someone on here
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I've gotten mariah carey the most. but not so much now that her face is filled with plastic.

Let just hope I go out a better way than her
    Just started watching it on Netflix, so I don't know what happens to her. Don't tell me.
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Not anymore but in my younger days more than one person told me Tom Hanks. And Bill Murray. I don’t even think they have the slightest resemblance to each other let alone me but whatever. A couple of times I have walked passed people on the street or in a store and thought we we’re doppelgängers.
  • TheRoadDog

Let just hope I go out a better way than her
    Just started watching it on Netflix, so I don't know what happens to her. Don't tell me.

Ohh lucky you! You’ll love it. Enjoy.

My wife and daughters all watched it when it was on FX TV. In fact, my middle daughter's name is Tara. She loved the show.
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    People are always telling me I look like Ultraman.