AUGUST Move Your *kitten* Challenge!!!!!

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Another short ride today! (7.5 miles) The grandson goes back to his mommy tonite so I will peddle some miles in the morning!!!
  • dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    A third of the way done!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Just over 6 miles done today!
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Phew. More than half way there :):) I've gone so much further, so much faster than I expected!
  • myachinass
    Options
    I know I'm late to the game and all, but put me down for 32 miles for August (starting as of tomorrow--no previously earned miles here). Hopefully this will help keep me motivated to get my *kitten* into the gym...more than just once or twice. Thanks!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    5.3 today on my bike. Ticker updated!
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    4 miles on Arc Trainer this morning. Ticker updated.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I've been out of town the last few days. Wasn't able to read every post while I was out (there were a *LOT*!) but it looks like you're all doing great! I only got one measurable workout in on really sketchy hotel equipment (6 miles between bike & treadmill). Plenty* more exercise at the waterpark resort we stayed at in the Wisconsin Dells, but I wouldn't know where to begin to quantify all the walking, stairclimbing, and flailing around in the water! :D

That's ok though, I'm confident I can make my goal this month anyway. Glad to be back!

Dave
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Can you please take me off this challenge Dino :( I'm sorry... just have so much going on I can't keep up to all the updates aside from my diary.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Biked 10 miles yesterday. Ticker updated

I have hip bursitis so my running & biking will have to be dramatically reduced if not put on the back burner for awhile. I'm totally bummed and am hoping this goes away quickly.

I won't be around much until it's resolved. Good luck to everyone!!...:flowerforyou:
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Nine days in and we are doing well!! A BIG Welcome all the newbies. Sorry to lose you joeygirl....
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    2 km walk around Whistler Villiage!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    another .5 pounds at PT this morning.
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Hi group :smile: My ticker is updated.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Added another 2 miles today.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Can you please take me off this challenge Dino :( I'm sorry... just have so much going on I can't keep up to all the updates aside from my diary.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

I'm very sorry to lose you form the challenge Joey. We'll be around if you want to come back. All I can say right now is ezt/t/wgtAz5v/blk-weight.png"></a> :laugh:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Got in 15 miles this morning BEFORE it heats up!! Got a DOT physical today and a parts run for our combines but MAY try to get more miles this evening, we'll see!!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Two walks between yesterday and this morning. Signature is updated!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    6 miles running today
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    added 3 miles yesterday