Replies

• BigMamaElle
    BigMamaElle Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    you inspire me!
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Wow, Thats amazing. Well done you.

Im roughly just how you was when you started and im nervous of getting loose skin but u look really toned, what exercise was you doing?
  • Evamuse
    Evamuse Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is a fantastic transformation, only in 18 months!!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is FANTASTIC! CONGRATS TO YOU! YOU'VE EARNED IT!
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!
  • lolainlondon
    lolainlondon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    *speechless* you look amazing
  • polkataniec
    Options
    Is this really the same person on each side???Hard to belive!Congrats(if it's really you he,he)!
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    OH.MY.GOD. I am speechless, your amazing well done!! x
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Wowzers (it's not often I use that word!!) - you look amazing!!
  • jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    WOW, I hope when I reach my goal that my before and after pics are as good as yours!!!!

You look fantastic and I am shocked at how well your strech marks have faded! I thought I was gunn abe stuck with big red things forever!
  • joimichele
    joimichele Posts: 382
    Options
    I am disgusted. The before pictures were taken in February 2010, the after pictures were taken today. That's what? 18 months? Not even two years! How could I ever let myself get so big and more importantly, I am so proud I'm changing myself. I was a teenager and hating my body and before I looked at these I saw no difference in my body...now? Wow...

I am 5ft 7" in both pictures but I think the Before must be about 220lbs, and the After is me at 144lbs.

16glap0.png

Wow! Your stretch marks are invisible. This gives me hope for mines! You look great btw!
  • littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You guys are all so lovely! I've been having a crappy day (thanks to the new scales at the gym...ugh.) but your ridicuously positive response has made me SO happy!

So here is possibly the biggest change, my face! I look moody as hell but I promise I'm not LOL!

2l8b7rc.png
  • davis22b
    davis22b Posts: 31
    Options
    What do you do as far as exercises and how often? I'm about the same size, but losing motovation.
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!!! and Congrats..... your transformation is amazing!!! Do you have any tips you could share? :smile:
  • littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    What do you do as far as exercises and how often? I'm about the same size, but losing motovation.

I generally do the thirty day shred every day and the gym for cardio/weights 3 times a week. But honestly if I'm not in the mood to exercise, I just won't. It was important to me to take my time to get into it and not push myself TOO far outside my comfort zone. If I'm in a low, I will do a half-arsed job anyway. Just listen to your body!
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I agree with others that this might be the best B/A picture. This gives me a little hope. I started at 219 and ultimately would love to get to 145-150. This inspires me to keep moving forward. GREATNESS!!! :bigsmile:

CONGRATS!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • ChrisFA5
    ChrisFA5 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You really do look like a different person, from the neck down anyways...
  • erinoldham19
    Options
    you are truly amazing.. and inspiring.. i'm lost for words you have by far the best before and after pictures and results.. thanks for sharing and possibly kicking my butt into gear..
    i just did day 10 level 1 30ds i start level 2 tomorrow.. i haven't had any results yet and have been getting pretty discouraged but seeing your post i'm hopeful..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!