At home, off sick from work

I'm afraid the damage I will do this week as I cannot exercise, at home will mean i will pile on the lbs.

Both my ankles are swollen, bruised. My doc is baffled, hopefully my physio appointment tomorrow night will shed some light on it

I pigged out yesterday big time. Going to try to be good for the rest of the week. I miss working out so much. Why do we have to get injured at all?

Replies

• I'm afraid the damage I will do this week as I cannot exercise, at home will mean i will pile on the lbs.

Both my ankles are swollen, bruised. My doc is baffled, hopefully my physio appointment tomorrow night will shed some light on it

I pigged out yesterday big time. Going to try to be good for the rest of the week. I miss working out so much. Why do we have to get injured at all?

just cause there is lack of exercise doesnt mean you will pile on pounds. :)
    just keep eating healthy, and do what little exercise you can. easy :)
  • wedjul05
    wedjul05 Posts: 472
    I know I know. I just tend to fall back into the old ways when I'm at home. BUt I am organised today, lunch out of the freezer, water on hand. No snacking etc.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Worry about your ankles right now.
    Get healthy.