What is your dream body and dress size are you reaching for?

Options
13»

Replies

• Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I would be happy in a size 8 :) I want single digit clothing!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a size 6, which I met a month or so ago. But I am 15 pound heavier than I expected to be and with quite a bit more fat. So I'm still working on the fat and reshaping my body. I'm down now to a 4 in most pants, and a medium in tops. I have no desire to get into anything smaller, rather, I want to be firmer and without my tummy bulge (so I continue to eat at a deficit for now).
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    My goal was a size 12/14 in the beginning, but I can already wear some 14's (and some I have to stuff) and I still have big area's on my legs and stomach.. so I decided to lower my goal to an 8! I hope to get in the single digits some day! Right now I am at a solid 16 and some 14's at 187 lbs, I still have about 40+ lbs to go.
  • mandyP79
    mandyP79 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I would love to be at least a size 4..I am only 4'10 so if I can get to anything below a size 4 would be great too :)
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    size 8-10 would be awesome for me, my dream body is just a smaller me.
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I think size 8. Right now I'm a 12 or 14.

I'm 5'11 and curvy so it's hard to find celebrity examples that are similar to me. I think the closest I can get is Jessica biel's proportions - I will obviously still be bigger than she is.
  • hsquared87
    Options
    My ideal clothing size would be a size 6 pant and a medium top. I would really like to get down to 125 but I would be happy with the clothing size. I wear a size 10 pant and a large/extra large top, dress size is between 11 and 12 right now at 149.
  • RhondaLeeRoss
    Options
    Currently I'm a size 12 (Canadian) and would like to hit the single digits!!! I am 157 and want to get to 135. Before I thought it was a dream, now I know it is a reality that I can do this! Thanks to my coach and my support here on MFP!!!!
  • josephinabonetto
    josephinabonetto Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    UK size 10, my old body. still got my size 10 wardrobe so wouldn't need new clothes. I'm 5ft 4.
  • ai965
    ai965 Posts: 118
    Options
    US size 5 (my goal pants sitting on my shelf).
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Curvy but not too thick like Kim Kardashian, a size 6 would be perfect for me
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I wear a size 4 (U.S.) and I am comfortable with that. I like having a shape, do not want to be too skinny. However, I would like to be beautifully toned all over! that is where I need the most work.
  • big_beautiful
    Options
    my dream body is a mix between beyonce and jessica beil there beautiful and have beautiful curves
    my dream size 5/6
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I was in a 10 but am only 5ft 1 with a sizeable bum, so I am currently mostly in 8's on the bottom and smalls on top. I would like to be a 6 on the bottom, which is what size I wore in college. I was sick for awhile and was down to a 2/4 (bad parasitic infection I picked up in Mexico:angry: ) and never want to be that small again. I felt weak and too thin. Real skinny is way over-rated.
  • agreenmess
    Options
    I'm 5.7 and a half, current dress size is 24!

Id love love love to look like Christina Hendricks when i get to my happy weight, dont know what weight that will be as i cannot ever remember being skinny but we will see. Im hoping that it will be a size 12 :) that would be nice.
  • vea2510
    vea2510 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 170lbs and my current pant size is between a 10 or 12 depending on the store. I hope to be in a size 6 at GW of 140lbs.
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    i would be happy with a 12 or 14, I have been in a 20 for so long....Maybe I will change my mind once I reach one of those sizes, but for now I have smaller goals. Good Luck to Everyone.
  • vea2510
    vea2510 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My dream body is to be strong and healthy. I currently weigh 167 and want to weigh about 145 and wear a size 6 dress.