Supportive, Geeky Chick Looking for Fun Friends!

Options

Replies

• DravenTheCrow
    DravenTheCrow Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! Remade my profile after being absent for three years. Welcome back!
  • Pandorabelle
    Pandorabelle Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Bump! Still looking for more awesome friends! <3
  • melir85
    melir85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Accepting all new friends :)
  • DaveOleary80
    DaveOleary80 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • Pandorabelle
    Options
    I've added everyone so far! :) Still looking for supportive friends! :smiley: There's no use doing it alone, let's get together and support each other!
  • mcmurdah123
    mcmurdah123 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me! My cosplay game is definitely not that level.. but someday it will be!
  • Craeftig
    Craeftig Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hiya feel free to add :)
  • watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, long time geek here
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on this. Fellow UK dweller here
  • Pandorabelle
    Options
    I've added everyone who has requested / or added me themselves.

Still looking for more friends! :blush: Let's encourage each other!
  • MarkSBarber
    MarkSBarber Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Mark from Toronto Canada, feel free to add me
  • xXxCassCassxXx
    xXxCassCassxXx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey please add me I love playing video games and anime
  • nifahat
    nifahat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new here but I'm very supportive
  • sportychic87
    sportychic87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Not entirely into gaming (though Pub G omg is the best thing ever!) but more of a science nerd, lol.
  • Mykatet
    Mykatet Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Gamer here too! I could use some friends.
  • chissmichi
    chissmichi Posts: 5 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Geeky girl right here! Oooooh, you play SWTOR too?! I'm on the Star Forge server, my mains are a Chiss Sniper and a Chiss Gunslinger :D Once I lose the weight, I really want to cosplay as Master Satele.

BTW, my 10 year old daughter is a baby goth -- loves the macabre and spooky stuff, her entire room is decorated in skulls and she wants a raven for a pet. Sadly her wardrobe is limited by her size right now, she's just too tiny for the cool clothes. (Ironically, I always play a paladin or other type of undead hunter. So weird.)
  • Pandorabelle
    edited March 2018
    Options
    @chissmichi - Unfortunately I quit playing SWTOR again last October - or the October before?(couldn't find a decent roleplay guild and since they've condensed the servers it became more and more difficult). All my characters used to be on The Progenitor, no idea where they are now. :X I've got all the classes at whatever max level was when I quit though, which is nice. ^^ Because I was in it more for RP than endgame content I decided to quit.

Some of the clothing companies out there do neat stuff that's quite small - a Banned Apparel size Small fits on the small side. I like Killstar clothing but that's probably a bit sassy for her if she's only 10. (Currently wearing a shirt that says "Live like you're going to die, because you are." :grimace:).

Also I've added everyone! <3 Please don't be shy, peeps. Friends are good and make this whole experience worth it!