12 Week Program Results

Options
stuj79
stuj79 Posts: 24 Member
edited March 2018 in Success Stories
Just finished a 12 week training program and these are the results - photos first then the progression of body measurements across the time period. Was tough work, but I was quite surprised at what was possible in just 3 months of hard work.

I ate pretty clean with about 3 cheat days across the whole 12 weeks. Wasn't easy and felt hungry for the last 6 weeks or so, but I think it was worth it.

I mainly did weight training with a small (really small) amount of cardio thrown in.

Any questions - feel free to fire away! :smiley:

20wq407yj0d4.jpg

ekhoc0pugsox.png

Replies

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    That's phenomenal in 12 weeks! Looks like you achieved this back in November. Are you finding success maintaining?
  • mayas135
    mayas135 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing! How many times did you workout and what did you do?
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done!
  • billyeann90
    billyeann90 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I need this program :smirk:
  • jc1961AA
    jc1961AA Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You need to post what program you followed and your food regimen, because to achieve this in 12 weeks to me is just amazing. Great result
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing. What program?
  • cowleyl
    cowleyl Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm curious as to how your measure your chin. I'd love to lose one of mine :smiley:
  • AdrienneB1111
    AdrienneB1111 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    great results congratulations.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!