30 day shred,,,, what is this?

iv noticed alot of ppl are talking about this but what is it? i get the gist of it losing weight in 30 days but is there anymore info on it? thanks in advance....

Replies

• jillian micheals dvd
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    its a cardio/strength workout, 3 levels.. its brilliant and helped me along the way i reccomend it
  • brinsy
    brinsy Posts: 226 Member
    oh thanks so much! must try it.
  • I loved it too. Alot of people swear by it. I have yet to find anyone that didn't lose several inches when they did it. Its great to use to maintain your muscle as well. :)
  • mike20603
    mike20603 Posts: 32 Member
    It's a workout DVD by trainer Jillian Michaels. She's quite the motivator; the DVD is a daily program (in three parts) of aerobic/strength/stretching exercises that take 25ish minutes a day to do.

There are three programs, the idea being to do level one for 10 days, level 2 for the next 10 days, and level 3 for the final 10 days. One benefit is that its quite flexible, and many of the routines have lower impact/easier versions for beginners. She is assisted by two other instructors to demonstrate harder and easier versions of the exercises.

I'd recommend the $10 investment...even if its just to see what some good form and different exercises look like.
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    It is a Jillian Michaels work out DVD. It combines cardio and strength training into 3, 20 minute workouts that you work your way through. The goal is to compact strength training, cardio and abs into a intense 20 min workout to help you burn calories and loose weight.
    2 minute warm up
    3- 6 minute circuts (3 minutes of strength, 2 miutes of cool down, 1 minute of abs)
    This workout kicks my butt ever time but it is sooooo worth it!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    iv noticed alot of ppl are talking about this but what is it? i get the gist of it losing weight in 30 days but is there anymore info on it? thanks in advance....

the worst kind of pain you can imagine but will make you look and feel fantastic :-)
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    im on day 3 level 1...its a killer but you can feel it working! lol

xxx