Low calorie sweet & snack options?

Options
Keto_Tranform_Me
Keto_Tranform_Me Posts: 17 Member
edited March 2018 in Food and Nutrition
MFP has me at 1320 calories per day to lose 1lb/week. I would like to eat 3 meals and 3 snacks to avoid feeling too hungry and sabotage my efforts by overeating. So I'm in search of low calorie snacks so I will not be bored with limited options and have variety. Btw, I'm not on a specific plan just plan to eat within my calorie range and try to eat healthy most of the time.

Also, feel free to "friend" me if you have similar goals.

CW:182
GW:140

Replies

• lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    fiber one bars, flavored mini rice cakes, an ounce of cheddar cheese about 140 calories for 4 slices, mozarella sticks, a couple of dark chocolate truffles, beef jerky. A lot of people like halo top icecream.
  • Dame_sans_merci
    Dame_sans_merci Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    What country are you in? In UK, little pots of sugar free pre-made jelly (jello) can be 5-10 calories and a fab dessert after lunch when you want a sweet hit.

Homemade air-popped popcorn or how about a flavoured rice cake or two (depending on whether you like sweet/caramel flavours or savoury/chilli/bbq types)
  • andreaen
    andreaen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    sugar free jell-o is a good go-to with almost no calories at all. Other than that, vegetables and low-fat dip, berries, and fruit are also very good.
  • lyssalosesit
    lyssalosesit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Reduced fat wheat thins (16 for 120cals) with tuna salad or chicken salad, or even just cheese and salami! Kettle corn is great for something warm and sweet and so low in calories. Quaker rice cakes with fresh ground PB. The bumble bee brand sells those little boxes of “chicken salad w/ crackers” and the calories on those are pretty low and it’s an easy, quick, cheap snack.
  • tranicemarie92
    tranicemarie92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My fav right now
  • dk6boys
    dk6boys Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Some snacks I'm loving: grapes, a serving of almonds, watermelon - super filling, banana with a super small smear of almond butter, a 2 oz. Serving of lunch meat, 1 oz of sharp cheddar with rice crackers.... I could go on ;)
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    sf jello, sf puddings, light yogurts or plain nonfat yogurt with fruit or jordan's syrups , veggies with little amount of hummus or dressing, small piece of fruit or herbal teas or coffees with Sf syrups small amount of half n half etc.
  • simplyhannahm
    simplyhannahm Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hartleys sugarfree jelly
    cadburys highlights and options hot choc
    sula sugarfree sweets
    hartleys 10 cal jelly
    rice cakes
    rivita thins
    corn thins
    ryvita crakerbreads
    jacobs thins
    bear paws and yoyo's (designed for kids, but I still like them)
    Itsu seaweed thins