Beginner runner, problems because of chest

Options
I'm a beginner runner, with unfortunately a large chest. So unless I keep everything secure it causes neck, shoulder, and back pain not to mention seems to make it even more difficult to breath if not held tight. My problem is I can't find anything strong enough for this and that won't move during my workout, because it doesn't work well to adjust your clothes every 30sec when running. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Replies

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    I'm a beginner runner, with unfortunately a large chest. So unless I keep everything secure it causes neck, shoulder, and back pain not to mention seems to make it even more difficult to breath if not held tight. My problem is I can't find anything strong enough for this and that won't move during my workout, because it doesn't work well to adjust your clothes every 30sec when running. Does anyone have any suggestions?

try this https://buband.com/ if not there are other bands on the market like this. I dont have a big chest :( lol but I have seen many say these types of things have been great. amazon sells a bunch of different brands too.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Enell. I’ve worn it from 44G to 34G. I wouldn’t be running without it.
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Look at Moving Comfort or Panache bras.