My Jillians 30 DS Results!

Options

Replies

• MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    It's threads like this that made me start the shred in the first place. You look great! Well done!
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    It's threads like this that made me start the shred in the first place. You look great! Well done!

Thank you! It was these that pushed me! I want to help push those who might be having doubts! It really does work if you stick with it!
  • gnomenapper
    Options
    You look fab darlin'. Good for you for all that hard work! I only got 4 days into 30DS and had to stop because it hurt my knees etc. Maybe once I lose some more weight I'll give it another go.
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    awesome results! I started the shred today myself!
  • jwil1231
    jwil1231 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Dabbles, Thanks for sharing! I'm having trouble staying with doing it every day--I threw a rib out-not doing the exercises but that put me out for a few days....I am just not in a hurry to feel the pain. No pain today so it's gotten better-actually, it's been a great day. but again, ow! the pain.

I also like your saying. Your pictures and your saying may be the piece to keep me going. I'll probably come back to this everyday.

Your results are wonderful and you look great!:smile:
  • cantina920
    cantina920 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look great! I just bought the DVD today, so tomorrow I will take my "before" photos and get started!!
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Bravo! Way to go!!! Your results are fantastic for 1 round of 30DS :smile:

The wife and I did 30DS together in July and now we are on Week 2 of Ripped in 30. 30DS was definitely a little easier than Ripped in 30, but both programs have proven to be good.
  • angieaanderson
    Options
    AMAZING! Congrats, Dabbles-- you look GREAT!
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I need to get back to mine!!

know that feeling!
  • Mad4bullies
    Mad4bullies Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Nice! I did do her 30 DS everyday for 3 weeks and got a little burned out... level 3 is pretty hard... but I think if I allow for a little flexability and take a day off here or there I will benefit more... and I do other work outs as well so... here goes! Thanks for sharing. :)
  • jmason2079
    Options
    How long did it take you to lose those pounds on this picture
  • beachbum8
    beachbum8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    great results! awesome dedications to it! Your hard work paid off! Looking good :)
  • realia
    realia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    amazing job!
  • sherrifergi
    Options
    I am on day 1. :) I did this 18 months ago and loved it. I cant do level 3 due to the amount of jumping around and my knees are too old. But it does give you a workout and the amount of time is a plus too. Everyone is so busy now time is important.
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Great results! I noticed from many peoples before and afters, that 30ds really helps get rid of back fat!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    I saw this and immediately purchased the DVD from amazon.

GREAT job, wow you look amazing!!!
  • Danielle518
    Danielle518 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Thank you for posting these, I am on day 2 of the shread! My legs are burning but I am soooooooooo determined to do this apart from that I am not too sore so I can and will do it and hopefully will be back to post my before/after pics.

Thank you for motivating me :-)
  • kimsy1222
    Options
    Well done!! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!