7 months postpartum after baby number two!!

Options
VAleksander
VAleksander Posts: 18 Member
edited March 2018 in Success Stories
irf2t1m3kdjb.jpeg
Really watching my diet and 30 mins exercising a day! It’s all about the effort you put in

Replies

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice work! You look great! :) How much weight did you lose?
  • VAleksander
    Options
    I’ve lost 15 pounds since 9 weeks postpartum :) only 6 to go since pre baby weight x
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You rock! Well done!
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow! Unbelievable! Mind if I ask how many calories you consume in a day?
  • zeinebchebbi91
    zeinebchebbi91 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    irf2t1m3kdjb.jpeg
    Really watching my diet and 30 mins exercising a day! It’s all about the effort you put in

Wow ! That's amazing .. which kind of workout did you do ? And which kind of food also ? Did you do a keto diet or a low calorie diet ?
  • VAleksander
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Thanks guys! I eat 1500 calories a day and I don’t cut anything out. I only have brown rice now. I don’t really eat bread and pasta is also not really in my diet, not that I won’t eat it, it’s just Brown rice is the best carbs along with potatoes!, my Sunday dinner is around 550 calories which is great!. I always have my little biscuit at night. Once a week I have my cheat meal.
    For Workouts I run 5k a day but in intervals (meaning lowering and higherinf my heart rate throughout) before work and 10 mins abs at night and on the weekend is when I do my upper body toning with weights! X

Just eat a bit of everything! Rice, nuts, veg and chicken is something I consume everyday
    Losing weight is 70/30 in terms of diet to exercise ratio.
    I don’t believe in depriving your body of anything because you can eat everything in moderation x
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic.
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I love you! <3<3<3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!