Apple Watch not syncing

Options
Hi I have the Apple Watch connected to Mfp. For some reason the calories aren’t syncing properly through to mfp.
For example - I did 20,000 steps - my Fitbit counted around 250kcals burnt
With my Apple Watch it says 70kcals burnt?
My friends seems to add the calories fine but for some reason I’m not even reaching past 100kcals burnt!! I’ve changed the settings back and forth to the negative and it puts it as -400kcals so then I’m not getting my daily calorie allowance?
Can anyone help!!!

Replies

• linshaf
    linshaf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My Apple Watch is doing the same thing. Tracking steps and syncing with MFP, but it isn’t giving me calories burned for those steps. It was working a few days ago, so I’m not sure what is going on....
  • laurenkx
    laurenkx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Frustrating isn’t it - today I’ve don’t 16800 steps and only 42kcals? Surely that’s not right?!
  • tdmarion40
    tdmarion40 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    how do you sync myfitness pal with apple watch?
  • JennLH81
    JennLH81 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Having the same issue here! Wondering if it’s an OS update glitch?!
  • laurenkx
    laurenkx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    tdmarion40 wrote: »
    how do you sync myfitness pal with apple watch?
    I’ve connected my Apple Watch to MFP
  • TheMom6Girls
    TheMom6Girls Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    In your Health App you need to enable it
  • lyssalosesit
    lyssalosesit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I honestly couldn’t figure it out, I denied it access and regranted it access but that didn’t work. I tried resetting everything. I looked through my health app settings, my settings on mfp. Nothing worked. I got a new account and it ended up syncing perfectly fine. I know you probably don’t want a new account but that’s what worked with mine.
  • sandhya95
    sandhya95 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    has anyone figured this out? Yesterday the activity app showed I burned over 200 calories but MFP only said I burned 12. What's going on??
  • atlgirl123
    atlgirl123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just got Apple Watch in March and I’m having same problem. Fitbit used to credit me 400 calories and now Apple Watch gives me almost nothing... 29 calories. Any suggestions
  • simon_pickard
    simon_pickard Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    MFP and Apple Watch don't play nice.

There's a detailed thread about it here:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10661493/apple-watch-steps-on-mfp/p1

More people that moan about it on that thread (and report to MFP) the sooner it'll get fixed, although I wouldn't hold your breath.