Saddle Bags

Options
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of the best exercise (s) to get ris of those pesky saddle bags???

Replies

• meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    You can't really spot lose or reduce fat- you just have to lose generally to shrink them.

That being said, I've found Pushups really make my abs/core etc super fly.
  • DiabeticAlien
    DiabeticAlien Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You can't really spot lose or reduce fat- you just have to lose generally to shrink them.

That being said, I've found Pushups really make my abs/core etc super fly.

Push ups? Um...wouldn't that be sit ups? Push ups don't work your abs...unless there's a new way of doing them.
  • holpan11
    holpan11 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    lol, saddle bags are on your legs, like the side of your thighs.....xx
  • gradgal01
    gradgal01 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    When you do push-ups, your abs/core are doing a whole lot of the work (next time you do one or do a plank or something similar, notice the pull throughout your abs and obliques). Because push-ups also engage your chest, arms, legs and butt, everything's working even harder.

To tighten up thighs, I've definitely found that losing weight is the only surefire way to get it done... But, maybe lateral leg lifts that work your outer thighs can help? (Anything that makes your legs work when pulling back to your body -- from the side -- should work your inner thigh muscles, and anything that does the same when pushing your leg away from your body -- to the side -- should work your outer thigh. In general.)
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    i have them. they are slowly slimming out as i drop the lbs. lunges, squats, lifts work. I do zumba and a bunch of exercise dvds. I got the beach body brazil lift and i did one it was killer i need to do more.
  • holpan11
    holpan11 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    thanks guys :) xxx
  • martinh78
    martinh78 Posts: 601
    Options
    I read that you'll burn fat off closest to the muscles that are worked. So working your inner thighs will reduce the fat in that area.

Not sure how true it is, but looking at my body it makes sense. I really need to work my abs more!