JM 30 day shred

Options

Replies

• kiwilan
    kiwilan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I did Day 3 Level 1 today! Still struggling but determined to keep at it!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Today is day 7 level 1 for me..i still have to stop 2x to catch my breath..the hardest move for me is the side lunges with arms raises to your eyebrows..ive actually gained 1 1/2 lbs since starting this dvd. its gotta be muscle becuz im staying under calorie goal. im dreading level 2 also :/
  • mrsanderson404
    Options
    Bump
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Realised this morning that I might be going to a conference before finishing 30DS but it turns out I'll be doing day 30 the day before I fly to Geneva :) This means I absolutely cannot miss a day - eek!
  • beckysbeauties
    beckysbeauties Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks ConcealedPearl...I did get it done...and it felt okay!! Thanks for the "pep" talk!
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    beckysbeauties Awesome, you rock!

I did L2 yesterday, and surprisingly it was not that bad. I was not as winded as I thought I would be. The double jump rope is brutal and the chair squats with V-raises suck!!!
  • johngirl
    johngirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day 5 L1 for me today!!
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Day 9 today (level 1) - only one more day at level one to go and quite scared of trying level 2 having watched a little of it and seen comments on here! My legs were v sore during the jumping jacks and jump rope after doing aqua aerobics last night. That bit and the push ups are still the hardest bit for me though getting easier and I think aqua aerobics was easier having done 30DS :)
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    This is my FIRST time...... Just did D1 L1 this morning.... so I am a true rookie !
    So far, so good....... feel the muscles, but not crazy sore YET (I am sure....).
    Was not as bad as I thought, but of course the push ups are impossible for me..... I keep the knees down all the time !

But the best part was - I realized I need to get a REAL sportsbra...... Those jumping jacks were about to give me a black eye !
    So, tonight I am going to go shopping !

I am really hoping I can do this 30days straight..... Also taking measurements, and before pics tonight !
  • starberi30
    Options
    Me too... today was L1D7. I HATE THE ANTERIOR RAISES! I don't feel the burn like I did in the beginning but i have shed a few pounds and feel like I am losing inches. Everyone says they hate level 2-- I hope to continue to see a difference in my size.
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Oh no, my partner's brother is coming to stay tomorrow night (a good thing in itself) which means I can't exercise Sat morning (he'll be sleeping in the living room) and her dad and stepmum will be staying Sat night so I can't exercise at all on Sat (we'll all be together all day and either out or in with everyone in the living room). This means my only option, as I only have 30 days in total to do this before going away, is to do level 1 day 10 AND level 2 day 11 tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to this!
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Did level 1 this morning and just finished my first try at level 2. I started out enjoying it more than level 1 but that soon changed ;) Couldn't manage all the plank things without a break but will keep at it. Very tough!!
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    what dumbbells do you guys think they use in the DVD. They look like 3lb...No wonder it's easy.

I usually use 5.5lb or 8lb. I had to use 2.5lb ones for the chair squats with V-raises in level 2.
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    I wondered that too - they look like the ones I use. I couldn't use 5lb for everything - just use them occassionally when I feel I can.
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    Just finished L3 D4. Some of the moves I use 6.6lb weights and some I use 3lb weights. What is everyone going to do after completing 30DS?
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    This is my first every trying 30DS and yesterday I completed day 10. I can totally see a difference in my endurance and strength since the beginning and I am amazed!!! Today I will do day 11, level 2......scuuured but excited!!!
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    Just finished L3 D4. Some of the moves I use 6.6lb weights and some I use 3lb weights. What is everyone going to do after completing 30DS?

I'm thinking of doing the ripped in 30 DVD, not sure yet. Or doing her 30 day slim down where she incorporates her no more trouble zones dvd and banish fat boost your metabolism.
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    Maybe I will do that! I like the results I've seen with 30DS but I wish I had waited a little closer to my goal weight to start it because scale movement is minimal and I failed to take measurements before I started so I can't reference how many inches lost. Thanks!
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    Maybe I will do that! I like the results I've seen with 30DS but I wish I had waited a little closer to my goal weight to start it because scale movement is minimal and I failed to take measurements before I started so I can't reference how many inches lost. Thanks!

I am far from my goal but decided to give it a try for this month. I told myself I will not check the scale, just at the start middle and the end. Yes I made sure I took measurements also since that is key.
    Your almost done so I guess it would be hard for you to take measurements now. Next time for sure. But see how your clothes are fitting.
    Lucky you! You're almost done.
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options

I'm thinking of doing the ripped in 30 DVD, not sure yet. Or doing her 30 day slim down where she incorporates her no more trouble zones dvd and banish fat boost your metabolism.

I'd like to do Ripped in 30 but it's not available on region 2 DVD sadly. Maybe it will be at some stage.