Pizza

Options
cnjg420
cnjg420 Posts: 405 Member
Anyone know how many calories are in a slice of no cheese thin crust veggie pizza ?

Replies

• seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

ETA: You haven't given enough information to make an educated guess so I just pulled a number out of thin air.

You are in the best position to guess since you are where the slice is located.
  • lolothedragon
    lolothedragon Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    If it's a medium from pizza hut, I believe it's 130...I worked there as a manager for 6 years and that was my slice of choice. lol Otherwise I need more info.
  • fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    cnjg420 wrote: »
    Anyone know how many calories are in a slice of no cheese thin crust veggie pizza ?

A whole medium thin crust veggie pizza with no cheese or meat is around 750-850 calories (dominos), depending on toppings.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    If you're at home, put the slice on the scale and get the gram weight. Find a similar entry in the database with the option of gram weights.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options

That's not pizza. :D;)

No cheese! :'(
  • lolothedragon
    lolothedragon Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    If it's a medium from pizza hut, I believe it's 130...I worked there as a manager for 6 years and that was my slice of choice. lol Otherwise I need more info.

It’s from angelos pizza it has green chili spinach black olive tomato and of course tomato sauce

I'm not familiar with aneglos. If they do not offer nutrition info on their menu or website I would log it as pizza from a chain that is of a similar size.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    With no cheese, thin crust, and no meat it's a very low calorie count. It is easily less than 200 calories.