How are those summer cuts going? (Show it!)

donharkrn
donharkrn Posts: 187 Member
It's been 11 weeks since the New Year! How are everyone's cuts for warmer weather coming? I've found 20 lbs to throw out so far.

63ped3vyw0qb.jpg9gk1b72320v6.jpg

Replies

• donharkrn
    fjah1xapz4ha.jpg

Wow! You look great!
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
    january 10th vs. march 10th - getting married in september but would really like to reach my goal weight/physique by june :#
    biyp7v768ybq.jpg

WOW girl! Fantastic work!

• january 10th vs. march 10th - getting married in september but would really like to reach my goal weight/physique by june :#
    biyp7v768ybq.jpg

DAYYYYYYYYYYYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM you look so good sister! I wanna be like you!!
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    january 10th vs. march 10th - getting married in september but would really like to reach my goal weight/physique by june :#

WOW girl! Fantastic work!

haha thank you so much!!
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    I'd love to know your program....
  • Matt151288mfp
    Matt151288mfp Posts: 37 Member
    donharkrn wrote: »
    It's been 11 weeks since the New Year! How are everyone's cuts for warmer weather coming? I've found 20 lbs to throw out so far.

63ped3vyw0qb.jpg9gk1b72320v6.jpg
    6 weeks in 5.5lbs down started 12th Feb hoping to finish around mid may :smile: check my thread out it’s called my 12 week cutting transformation mate

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited March 2018
    fjah1xapz4ha.jpg

This bikini is so bright I thought it was photoshopped on

:D Nope, it's real!
  • laurenbastug

i’m working with a coach and she’s assigned me macros that i’ve been following, i lift 4 days a week (two upper, two lower) then 1 30 min ss cardio session and 1 20 min HIIT session :)
  • ThinGoldLineNS

i’m working with a coach and she’s assigned me macros that i’ve been following, i lift 4 days a week (two upper, two lower) then 1 30 min ss cardio session and 1 20 min HIIT session :)

Thanks!

• laurenbastug

Thanks!

you got it :)
  • donharkrn
    biyp7v768ybq.jpg

Wow! That's amazing!
  • laurenbastug

Wow! That's amazing!

Thanks!! :)
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    End of December:
    sdk54nwmkxc2.jpg

Middle of March:
    d6x1d8kd7lw0.jpg
    updu199e18ju.jpg

Wow dude, that's lean! What percent are you at?

Beats me, haven't broken out the calipers in a couple years probably. I'm going to cut another 2-3 months most likely.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!