Bathing Suit Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• Elfinnyx
    Elfinnyx Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I will try to add a picture by the end of the week (need to find my bathing suit!). I only want to lose another 5lbs or so, but I need to get toned.
  • Cap1670
    Cap1670 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    cmurr11 wrote: »
    Bell... what are you talking about? The bathing suit I am wearing in the picture is my goal bathing suit. It’s what I want to wear come summer. I’m not sure what your problem is, but take it elsewhere.

• Flygirl214
    Flygirl214 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new and determined. I've been on MyFitnessPal for a long time but mostly just to track foots and calories. I want support friends. Feel free to add me. I'll post a bathing suit pic in a couple days!
  • Kaits_mm
    Kaits_mm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me! Bathing suits scare me so it's great motivation!
  • jdfish86
    jdfish86 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Cap1670 wrote: »
    Hi there.I think it sounded a bit abrupt the way you spoke in this msg to the person who wanted to join your challenge but were confused by what pic you requested for everyone to post.It was confusing the way you worded it.I will look to join another challenge just because of your unkind attitude with interested participants.

Hi Cap1670.
  • jdfish86
    jdfish86 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Here is my March update. I’m happy with my strength training progress and am working on strengthening and toning my core muscles. Current weight is 185 lbs. 40ndyfq6e5t2.jpeg
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    This is going to be ugly!! Will try to remember in the morning :)
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Bell... what are you talking about? The bathing suit I am wearing in the picture is my goal bathing suit. It’s what I want to wear come summer. I’m not sure what your problem is, but take it elsewhere.

I'm just seeing this. I don't have a problem, I just thought it was shots and a sports bra. Sorry.
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Goal? Eh. I could post an old pic of myself ripped.

But I find shame and humiliation more motivational.
  • cmurr11
    cmurr11 Posts: 22 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hello guys. I haven’t posted recently because I have had a gain. No loss. Cap, as far as my response to bell I think it was appropriate. After explaining what I meant, she went on to say I wasn’t wearing mine. It was not her place to be the judge of if my bathing suit is/was good enough for my own post. That’s all I have to say about that. Nobody seems to be posting in the group so I think it’s cool if we just use the thread. I will invite you guys who said you wanted to join. The only benefit of the group is the photos are more private so there are less concerns about trolling/anyone stealing the pics.
  • cmurr11
    edited March 2018
    Options
    rwpxuddp7ycw.jpeg
    4crinvfa1ug2.jpeg
    March 2018 Pic. 195 lbs. Gain of 6ish pounds
  • bbell1985
    Options
    Hello guys. I haven’t posted recently because I have had a gain. No loss. Cap, as far as my response to bell I think it was appropriate. After explaining what I meant, she went on to say I wasn’t wearing mine. It was not her place to be the judge of if my bathing suit is/was good enough for my own post. That’s all I have to say about that. Nobody seems to be posting in the group so I think it’s cool if we just use the thread. I will invite you guys who said you wanted to join. The only benefit of the group is the photos are more private so there are less concerns about trolling/anyone stealing the pics.

Dude. I wasn't judging. I was just confused.
  • cmurr11
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Dude. After I explained what I meant the comment you made came across to me as counterproductive with an undertone of bad attitude. Why say “oh well that’s not what you’re wearing.”? What is the point of making a comment like that? I think it’s the wording. If you would have said “Oh I didn’t realize that was your bathing suit” I probably wouldn’t have side-eyed it so hard. So did I perceive it wrong? Perhaps. But for future reference in your life, when anyone does something that makes them insecure like takes a picture of their body they don’t like in a bathing suit with their belly showing, even if it doesn’t look like a bathing suit to you, maybe the only vibes you should put out there are supportive/or positive. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I wish you well on your fitness journey.
  • bbell1985
    Options
    Dude. After I explained what I meant the comment you made came across to me as counterproductive with an undertone of bad attitude. Why say “oh well that’s not what you’re wearing.”? What is the point of making a comment like that? I think it’s the wording. If you would have said “Oh I didn’t realize that was your bathing suit” I probably wouldn’t have side-eyed it so hard. So did I perceive it wrong? Perhaps. But for future reference in your life, when anyone does something that makes them insecure like takes a picture of their body they don’t like in a bathing suit with their belly showing, even if it doesn’t look like a bathing suit to you, maybe the only vibes you should put out there are supportive/or positive. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I wish you well on your fitness journey.

bleh. bye.
  • cmurr11
    Options
    I wonder if anyone from 2018 is still here?