Guiltiest Nonfood Pleasures (keep it clean, please!) :)

Options
fairfieldbeach
fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
For me, it is trash magazines (think People and Us), celebrity gossip websites and watching trash TV on the computer late at night (I admit it--I watch Teen Mom and Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew). What are yours? :smile:

Replies

• cookiesaurus
    Options
    Mine is trash tv as well - Hoarders, Intervention, Billy the Exterminator *i am NEVER going to move to Louisiana*
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Since it has to be clean I have nothing to post ;)
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    haha..reality shows.. hmm lets see, and shoes!! :bigsmile:
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    JERSEY SHORE!
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Going to the junk yards ( Bone yards) with my fiancee and looking for auto parts for our cars, I try to make it a once a year trip.
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    JERSEY SHORE!

oh me too :)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Hoarders and Hoarding: Buried Alive...I definitely love watching people more messed up than me. I can be judgy and get it out of my system.
  • jkincaid0202
    Options
    Shopping (that counts are cardio, right?), listening to sappy chick music, and reality TV (currently am ADDICTED to Jersey Shore).
  • sharishar
    sharishar Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Massage and facial, throw in an eyelash and eyebrow tint and wax, generally spa

:love:
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Since it has to be clean I have nothing to post ;)

umm SAME ARHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • KattKitty
    KattKitty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Vacation Bible School-- thankfully, my husband is supportive when I go wild for the kids
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I like to watch Strange Obsessions and Hoarders. My husband hates it!!!:laugh:
  • nitashagarcia
    Options
    acting! and the show supernatural :D
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Totally Intervention and Hoarders and actually any A &E show lol

Diners Drive ins and Dives.... Does that count as food???? Cuz Im just watching it....
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Cranking up Journey and rocking out with my air guitar. :laugh:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    SHOPPING!!!!
  • mindspinmegs311
    mindspinmegs311 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    For me, it is trash magazines (think People and Us), celebrity gossip websites and watching trash TV on the computer late at night (I admit it--I watch Teen Mom and Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew). What are yours? :smile:

Agreed. :)
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    oh magazines wins hands down! i fricken hoard them! lol my mum had to tell me to bin them as i really didnt need them and any reality tv shows! lol so sad!
  • jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    i love the history channel. american pickers, ANCIENT ALIENS, bigfoot/ghost shows... anything that's weird and possibly fake i am obsessed with. (i believe in that stuff, but i think the shows are fake)
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Oh wow so many........manicures, pedicures and spa days, shopping, sleeping in, calling off work when you're not sick to stay home and be lazy, shopping, massages, awesome smelling shower gels and bath soaps, and shopping..........