TRX Training

Recently I signed up at a new gym and had a free intro training session with the in-house trainers. They introduced me to the TRX system. I LOVED it!. It's exactly the kind of exercise I prefer... I hate all those machines! Anyway, I'm dying to sign up for training sessions, but honestly their price tag is too high... min $200/month and they require a year long contract! Anyway... to my question: has anyone done TRX training? Do you have a workout that has been successful that you can share? I've googled this a lot and can't find a solid routine. Would love any advice or input!

Replies

• Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    I do TRX in a Circut training class. There are 6 TRX stations and 6 or 8 other stations. We do each exercise for a minute. Kind of a boot camp style class. It is a great class and I feel like I am seeing some real results. She basically follows a system called ripped in 60 I believe. The exercises are different each week. I don't know if you can look that up or not. Good LUck
  • I have the TRX system myself and it is great!! you can use the workouts provided or create your own ciruits to follow. i havent used it in a while but plan on getting back to it. the key is to start slow and build up your reps. A circuit of 8-10 exercise with 2 sets of reps takes about 30-40 mins depending on the break between sets. you can purchase your own trx at http://www.trxtraining.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT. it's $186 but it's beats paying $200/month at a gym. good luck with it.