Wedding in two months- HELP!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• baconbutt1996
    baconbutt1996 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You'll definitely want to make sure you're getting all your nutrients. The last thing you want is to look haggard and run down, with your hair and skin in a bad state
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    NicoleMckenzie2017 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    toxikon wrote: »
    Congrats to you! I'm currently 2 months away from the big day. I hope I look as gorgeous as you do in that photo! Just radiant. Hope your day was very special. :)

Thank you so much! That literally made my day. You will look beautiful. :) I guarantee it. Just keep on at it, relax and drink lots of water. Come back and post your pics after your special day, congrats!
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    Options
    You looked just beautiful! Have a blessed happy marriage!

I remember you wanted to see pics rhedd so I'm glad you found your way back to my post. :) thankyou you are so so sweet!

• NicoleMckenzie2017
    Options
    You'll definitely want to make sure you're getting all your nutrients. The last thing you want is to look haggard and run down, with your hair and skin in a bad state

Thanks for the advice but my wedding has already passed and everything turns out perfectly! :smile:

• mazcor536
    mazcor536 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You’re an inch shorter than me, and 10lb lighter, and you look amazing!! I’m still a blobby mess :D
    Your stats are definitely not what I imagined from your photo. I understand now, and wish you the absolute best of luck! Don’t push yourself too hard, a healthy bride is a happy bride. Enjoy your wedding!!
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Beautiful bride.
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »
    Congratulations! You looked gorgeous!

Now don't let yourself go and gain 10 kg like I did as a newlywed. ;)

Thank you!!! Lol the honeymoon was pretty tempting I may have gained 2-3 pounds but I will take your advice!
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    Options
    Congrats! Beautiful bride.

You are sweet. Thank you so much!

• julie_broadhead
    julie_broadhead Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your marriage:-)
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    Options
    Congrats on your marriage:-)

Thank you <3
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Hi,
    I help many people lose weight in general and also for fitness and BB comps,
    This is is my advice, and for what it's worth, you'll look beautiful on your special day no matter what!

A simple 500 calories deficit is enough for good weight loss.

The key to any diet is knowing exactly how many calories you need on a daily basis, and just eating under that number).

First you need to workout how many calories your body needs in a day (Total daily energy expenditure).

Weigh yourself first thing in the morning.

Input your data in this website www.tdeecalculator.net
    Choose whichever activity level is closest to yourself.

Then click the cutting calories button (under the macronutrients heading), this will give you your starting calories, and what you need to stick to on a daily basis.

Try to get as close as possible to your cutting calories every day, a little over or under is fine but no more than say 20 - 30 calories either way.

Foods to eat:

Absolutely anything you want, Just weigh and track everything you eat and drink inc milk in tea & coffee etc. (don't add calories back in when you've exercised, MFP will ask if you want to do this).

Check your TDEE on a weekly or daily basis, because it obviously drops as your weight comes down, and adjust calories accordingly in Myfitnesspal.

If you want quicker weight loss you can obviously add in cardio and or resistance exercises, not only will this help build muscle but it will also create a bigger calorie deficit.
    If you were to do this I would recommend just a 30 min incline walk on the treadmill or walk outside at a steady state.

Drink plenty water, at least 2-2.5 ltrs a day.

And that's it, just carry on until you are at the weight you want to be.

Good luck and have a great day! :)

Maybe read the whole thread next time - OP already had her wedding, achieved her goal, and posted pics...

Lol- thank you for that, so appreciated.
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    Options
    :)