Guiltiest Nonfood Pleasures (keep it clean, please!) :)

Options

Replies

• CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Well let me see here... oh, when I am alone I like to... wait I can't cay that here... Crapola!!!!
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    reading a book and just having my quiet time alone.
  • nesman89
    nesman89 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    80's Hair Bands. I know I know
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I make jewelry - all kinds of beaded necklaces, bracelets, and earrings.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Vacation Bible School-- thankfully, my husband is supportive when I go wild for the kids
    THIS is your guilty pleasure? umm, ok.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Since I cannot comply with your request for cleanliness I have nothing to add.
  • jenswwjourney
    Options
    Between trying to exercise, work full time and go to school full time I have precious spare time. I love to read. I really like autobiographies and non-fiction book or anythingwritten by James Patterson.
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Vacation Bible School-- thankfully, my husband is supportive when I go wild for the kids

GUILTY FOR JESUS!!!
  • mendogirl
    Options
    jersey shore. i can't get enough of that crap :P
  • jenswwjourney
    Options
    i could wander forget in target too and bed bath and beyond
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

GUILTY FOR JESUS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujkPC8bh6xI
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Mine is trash tv as well - Hoarders, Intervention, Billy the Exterminator *i am NEVER going to move to Louisiana*

My brother is stationed in LA and Billy the Exterminator is actually the exterminator for their housing complex on base. When I went there to visit in May, I expected to see alligators everywhere. I was very disappointed to not even see one. lol
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options

GUILTY FOR JESUS!!!

I'm in tears; this is HI-larious!!!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

GUILTY FOR JESUS!!!

I'm in tears; this is HI-larious!!!

Bo Burnham is hilarious. He also has a song about how Helen Keller is the perfect woman. I love him.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    thankfully Guitar Center and Barnes and Nobles are right next door to each other because i definately spend all of my time in there. they probably hate me because i rarely purchase anything, but if i did i'd probably own a couple Nord Stage 2 keyboards, a set of Yamaha Phoenix drums, and the whole sci-fi section of the bookstore...ahh im addicted
  • jkincaid0202
    Options

GUILTY FOR JESUS!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Being a milf... It takes work okay! Dont judge me!
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    For me, it is trash magazines
    Hehe! I like reading PEOPLE mags while I run on the treadmill at hubby's office. Mindless fun reading. :-)

I would have to say my top 3 would be...

1. Books (I don't need anymore, trust me, but I can't help it)
    2. A steaming hot bath *every night* before bed, as opposed to just a shower. I know it's indulgent given the price of water these days, but I love it.
    3. Hand-tailored dresses -- pay through the nose, but I just love the look of well-made/well-fitted dresses
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options

haaaa!
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    can i say VAMPIRES!! Anything about Vampires! LOOOVE IT!! TrueBlood (MY FAVORITE), Twilight, Vampire Diaries, The Undead Seris by MaryJanice Davidson, It all started the first time I ever saw Interview with a Vampire! NOW I'M ADDICTED! But also, reality TV and PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Secret Life of teh American Teenager!!! My husband thinks I'm a loser but I snuggle in once a week to catch up on all my shows!! He HATES it!