25 pounds to lose !

Options
Anybody else here to lose 25 pounds. I need the support. Add me :)

Replies

• elmojam828
    elmojam828 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do...sister's wedding in july
  • holytricoli
    holytricoli Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My January 1 goal was 29 lbs and I am about halfway there but still have a ways to go! Good luck to you!
  • hannahvean
    hannahvean Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    20 to go for me, originally 25. Looking for more in my feed!
  • rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Also have about 25 to lose feel free to add me
  • julmaxeating
    julmaxeating Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Would love to loose 25 but the minimum I need to loose is 13.
  • PDR85
    PDR85 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose roughly 20-25lbs of body fat in the coming year. I am already down some and luckily have put on some muscle to replace it, but trying my hardest to keep motivated and after it. This is about my 8th time on this site, but I will say that this time it feels different...
  • gomkgo
    gomkgo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a little over 20 I want to lose- feel free to add me! I’m looking to find more people in the same weight loss range for motivation!
  • LC20202021
    LC20202021 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    25 to lose by this summer.
  • erycaht
    erycaht Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m trying to lose 20-25lbs as well! I’ve been struggling for a while to keep a well rounded diet and exercise plan. Feel free to add me if you feel the same way!
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,982 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 15-25. Not sure where I'll decide on, based on past weights it would be 25, but pretty sure I'm carrying more muscle mass now (more focused lifting) so thinking 15 may be closer. I want to lose the 15, then re-access!

I've been maintaining (with a very, very slight loss) since November when I was rebuilding strength and muscle, but newbie gains have slowed, fitness is where I need it for the time being, so looking into cutting for awhile to get rid of some of the excess.
  • Alma_Mama
    Alma_Mama Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 20-30lbs feel free to add me!
  • brittanyzimontas
    brittanyzimontas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I do! I have 25lbs to lose and want to hit that before my vacation in July. I will add you!
  • rbk200962
    rbk200962 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been trying for 2 months. Really hard to lose. Could really use the motivation and support. Was doing ww freestyle and it’s terrible. Trying to look at look at calories over points and comparing the 2.
  • stephaniec715
    stephaniec715 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have about the same to lose. Just starting with myfitnesspal.
  • Pastaprincess1978
    Pastaprincess1978 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I want to lose another 18 and have already lost about 7 :)
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    That's my magic number, too. Add me and I'll follow along with your journeys.

Why is it that some days, I can be so spot on with my calories ...and other days, just voraciously hungry and out of control?
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I’m in.
  • bluets2011
    bluets2011 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I’m in! I’m re-starting today. Last year was a good one up to Christmas. Then high and difficult emotions and other stuff happened put on lots of the weight back and stopped going to the gym. Starting today. Need the motivation
  • lad123
    lad123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm the same #25ibs #Help