What's the most you've gained in the shortest amount of time?

Options
2»

Replies

• Jenna2315
    Jenna2315 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Lol I thought I could eat anything I wanted
  • Jenna2315
    Options
    I was sorely mistaken lol :D
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Options
    Jenna2315 wrote: »
    Lol I thought I could eat anything I wanted

LOL! I was so sick the first trimester that I lost weight, so my 25 lbs were all in the second and third.
  • Jenna2315
    Options
    You are an inspration :D
    I thought yayyy I can gain all the weight I want and no one can judge because I'm pregnant :D
  • PrincessSoraya27
    PrincessSoraya27 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    18 pounds in like 2 months
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    60 lbs in 3 months over 35 years ago. Still trying to lose it.
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I came back 10 pounds heavier from a week vacation and airplane ride! I felt my shoes getting tighter on the airplane! :open_mouth: 6 of those pounds came off in 2 days. Hopefully another 2 will drop off quickly and I will only have 2 pounds of over eating weight to get rid of.
  • DeadliftsandDonuts
    DeadliftsandDonuts Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I gained 10 lbs in 1 day...yesterday...the day after my competition weigh-in where I water cut 13.5 lbs to make weight!
  • ccol4him
    ccol4him Posts: 79 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    21 pounds in a week after getting out of the hospital, got a hold of cryptosporidium in a burger. I couldn't get anything down but Powerade and saltine crackers. This was a few years ago.
  • MsWrld
    MsWrld Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    20 lbs in 9 weeks. Ugh.
    I ended up gaining almost 40 lbs in that 6 month period. I was in treatment for anorexia, though. I did finally stop gaining at that point (and was not technically overweight by BMI standards, either), but I just felt unacceptably large and couldn’t take it anymore.