Looking for support and motivation

Options
Need support. Getting ready to refocus on my goals. I do better when I am held accountable. Its been a rough 3 months.

Replies

• amberhayx
    amberhayx Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Motivation is what you want. You're only accountable to yourself. What are your goals? Why have the last three months been rough?
  • miahons
    miahons Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I lost a loved one my mom.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    That's so sad to hear. The pain never goes away, but you will learn to live with it, as time goes by. Hugs.
  • Averagechick2015
    Averagechick2015 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Stay strong hun, I can’t imagine what you’re going through sending you much love! You don’t have to do this journey alone! There are so many brilliant and supportive people on here to help! X
  • mixedchick41
    mixedchick41 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi sending positive energy your way. Such a huge lose I can’t even imagine, So sorry, hang in there.
  • kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Big hugs, I lost my mum suddenly last year, she had only just turned 55 and the first anniversary was just over a week ago and I still expect her to walk in the door. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other and see each other through the highs and lows.
  • jenn308
    jenn308 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awww you can add me....I check this often.
  • nicole3921
    nicole3921 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like. I’ve been working on this journey for about 2 years. Lost nearly 50lbs the first year and gained 30 back when I went back to work. Looking forward to getting things back under control!