Hello From Texas :D

Options
Hi everyone, nice to meet ya'll! I've been "lurking" a bit so I decided it's time to properly introduce myself. My name is Laura and I'm from Houston. I'm 26, I have a pretty amazing 3 year-old named Isabella and I've been married almost 4 years now....and...I'm a chubster :(

I was pretty thin my whole life, but after going through a pregnancy and deployment at the same time, an emergency c-section, and an 8lb 7oz baby....to add that I've become a lazy veggie....and here I am...short and stout :(

No more! I really am trying to make an effort to get back in shape and I'm really glad to have found this place...I look forward to getting to know ya'll :)

Replies

• cantina920
    cantina920 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome...from one chubby Texan to another! I hope you will be inspired and motivated to GET OFF THE COUCH and GET MOVING!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura, im from Houston also!! i just sent you a friend request. lets motivate each other in htown!!
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    hi
  • maryzcontrary
    Options
    I'm a Texan, too, just a little further north than you in beautiful Montgomery! Good luck! Yay, Texas !! Tired of the heat and drought but at least we'll survive the economy!
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    i miss texas!!! im a displaced texan *thanks to being married to a soldier* living in VA. Im originally from san antonio. ill be back home visiting in sept though, so i can gain 5 pounds in the 2 weeks im there because of all the awesome food lol.
  • l_heras
    l_heras Posts: 65
    Options
    Hi Laura, im from Houston also!! i just sent you a friend request. lets motivate each other in htown!!

It's kind of hard to do anything outside because it's just TOO FLIPPIN' HOT! LOL....there I go...excuses!
  • bookworm_1213
    bookworm_1213 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Also living in Texas, so a wave from a somewhat close by Texas standards neighbor of the state. Will send a friend request your way.
  • randomgyrl
    randomgyrl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am also in Texas (College Station), and am so excited to have found this website. It's only been three days but I am already hooked!
  • shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Texan here too!!! Originaly from South Texas (Corpus Chisti area) - Moved to The Woodlands 4 years ago! Ready for some cool weather and to looooose this weight! MFP is great inspiration!
  • Asialynn
    Options
    Hello....im from houston....im.a college student at sfasu...so now im way in nacogdoches....i just downloaded this app 2 days ago and I love it...
  • l_heras
    Options
    Hello....im from houston....im.a college student at sfasu...so now im way in nacogdoches....i just downloaded this app 2 days ago and I love it...

I am ADDICTED to the app!
  • l_heras
    Options
    Texan here too!!! Originaly from South Texas (Corpus Chisti area) - Moved to The Woodlands 4 years ago! Ready for some cool weather and to looooose this weight! MFP is great inspiration!

I love the Woodlands....the Cheesecake Factory there is my favorite! Ahhh...Cheesecake...how I miss thee ;)
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Greetings from Dallas!!

Good luck on your journey. We're all here to help and be encouraging.

=)
  • l_heras
    Options
    Greetings from Dallas!!

Good luck on your journey. We're all here to help and be encouraging.

=)

Thanks!!