Let's talk protein bars.

Options
124»

Replies

• crita50
    crita50 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I like Julian's Bakery Paleo Protein bars. I can't have soy or whey protein so these are a great alternative. The RxBar is good too.
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    MichSmish wrote: »
    The Kirkland cookie dough are better than Quest for sure, but I love the Daryl's caramel salted peanut protein bars.
    56 gr- 230 cal/8g fat/16g carb/4g fiber/22g protein

So i'd love to try these kirkland bars, but it looks like you can only get them at costco? I don't have a costco membership, so nuts to that.

You could always ask someone with a Costco membership to pick up a box for you ;)
  • sarahows3
    sarahows3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've recently found the sci mx oat bars , really nice, not very sweet and have 15g protein in each bar.
  • jailyn130
    jailyn130 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Quest birthday cake, quest hero (all 3 flavors), ONE maple glazed donut, and ONE birthday cake

How many grams of sugar is it? I might try it
  • fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    fb47 wrote: »
    kmarsh5494 wrote: »
    Pure Protein Bars are delicious, high protein (20g), low sugar, and low fat!

My only wish is that they change their protein from soy to whey or milk protein (or a blend of both).

It has some soy in it, but the protein blend is whey and milk protein, at least for the ones I looked at.
  • kellymccrea1
    kellymccrea1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    jailyn130 wrote: »
    Quest birthday cake, quest hero (all 3 flavors), ONE maple glazed donut, and ONE birthday cake

How many grams of sugar is it? I might try it

The hero bars have more, like 13ish. The regular quest bars and one bars have 1.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Quest, luna, clif, lenny&larry cookies...

All depends on the flavor. How much protein I'd want etc
  • Mithridites
    Mithridites Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    MichSmish wrote: »
    The Kirkland cookie dough are better than Quest for sure, but I love the Daryl's caramel salted peanut protein bars.
    56 gr- 230 cal/8g fat/16g carb/4g fiber/22g protein

So i'd love to try these kirkland bars, but it looks like you can only get them at costco? I don't have a costco membership, so nuts to that.

Even more chewy than Quest. Like, play dough kind of chewy. I was able to finish the box but don’t plan on buying another.