Just found old images (Pics)

Options

Replies

• preciousperez
    Options
    You look amazing. Your an inspiration....My tummy looks like yourbefore pics and I was wondering will my tummy are ever go away? lol Now that I see your pics I know its possible.
  • brinsy
    brinsy Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    thats amazing thanks for sharing
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    alli, you look absolutely fabulous and i'm sure you're super proud of yourself (as you well should be!). please don't take this offensively, but are you sucking your tummy in in the second pic?? i just wonder how you can be that concave.....
  • jallen67
    jallen67 Posts: 19
    Options
    that is amazing! awesome job! so proud of you! :heart:
  • littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    alli, you look absolutely fabulous and i'm sure you're super proud of yourself (as you well should be!). please don't take this offensively, but are you sucking your tummy in in the second pic?? i just wonder how you can be that concave.....

Nope, I have had posture issues/a very large ribcage since I was little. I get it a lot! It makes clothes shopping really bloody awkward LOL!

Edited to say, no offence taken! This was bound to come up!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    SPEACHLESS !! You are amazing
  • bovbjerg
    bovbjerg Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    BUMP - I can't see the pictures from work but it sounds like I'd better come back here tonight to look!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    You look great! I don't see where you have any more to lose!
  • mghane
    mghane Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    This is sooooooo amazing. Inspiration at it's best. You look fabulous and no doubt you worked your butt off (literally) to get to where you are now. Great job!!!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    That is by far the best pic of before and after stretch marks that I've ever seen. Amazing.

Holy crap...I agree!!! It gives me such hope! YOU.LOOK.AWESOME!!!!!! Congrats!

Do you mind me asking...is your skin on your stomach saggy at all?
  • mghane
    mghane Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You guys are all so lovely! I've been having a crappy day (thanks to the new scales at the gym...ugh.) but your ridicuously positive response has made me SO happy!

So here is possibly the biggest change, my face! I look moody as hell but I promise I'm not LOL!

2l8b7rc.png

Do people you haven't seen in a long time even recognize you?!!! Your face (and body obviously) have changed so much!!! What are reactions like in person?!
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I think everyone has said it....BUT WOW!!!! AMAZING JOB!!!!! You have done great!!!!!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful and healthy looking. Congrats on making these positive changes NOW! I'm so so so happy for you. I hope you are still logging and have changed your goals to maintenance (or will when the time comes). Whatever you do, don't go back!

p.s. If you can do this, you can do anything. :drinker: Congrats!!!!
  • littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    That is by far the best pic of before and after stretch marks that I've ever seen. Amazing.

Holy crap...I agree!!! It gives me such hope! YOU.LOOK.AWESOME!!!!!! Congrats!

Do you mind me asking...is your skin on your stomach saggy at all?

I actually noticed today that it is a little yes. It's not when I stand up (as you can see via the pics) but when I was doing pushups for 30DS earlier, I noticed that it does sag quite heavily and is generally quite lumpy. It doesn't look/feel like fat deposits but to be honest, it's really not that noticeable when standing and I'm hoping toning/cardio will help! If not, when I'm older/have more money LOL I will consider surgery for it and the loose skin on my arms.
  • IHaveATail
    Options
    Its SO weird how we don't notice the good changes we make until we look at photos from way back when....Unfortunately for me, it was looking at an old super-fit photo of me that made me realize how much I had changed. :/ Good job, you are awesome!
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow!! That is just amazing!!
  • Tonyajangel
    Options
    Wow this is very inspirational! I know I have been wondering if it was possible to flatten my belly completely again, looking at your photos give me hope that maybe they will:-)
  • emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    wow!!!
    u are truly amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!